A stunning engine with solid performance and reliability—the 7-cylinder 35cc 4-stroke glow radial engine is designed for larger models, specifically scale applications where the use of a radial engine in a round cowl will provide the ultimate scale look for the modeler’s plane. While providing great looks and sound, it also delivers the dependability and performance of Evolution.Evolution Seven Cylinder 4 Stroke Glow Radial Engine 35cc Features:
Evolution Seven Cylinder 4 Stroke Glow Radial Engine 35cc Specfications:
- Cylinder head and crankcases produced from aircraft grade alloys
- Heavy-duty double bearing crankshaft
- Billet aluminum pistons and hardened steel rings
- Hard-chromed and lapped cylinder bores
- Hardened steel cams
- Carburetor jet valve incorporating of latest design with a split opening for smooth acceleration
- Zero percent or low nitro (5–10%) fuel with low oil content (5–7% oil/fuel ratio)
: 0.71 in (18mm),0.71 in (18mm)
: 8 x 1 mm,8 x 1 mm
: 2.1 cu. in. (34.9 cc),2.1 cu. in. (34.9 cc)
: 7.3 in (18.5 cm),7.3 in (18.5 cm)
: 2.2 hp (approximate),2.2 hp (approximate)
: Engine diameter 7.3 in (18.5 cm), length 6.3 in (15.9 cm)
: Straight pipe - collector ring is available for seperate purchase
: 2-blade 17 x 8, 17 x 10, 17 x 12, 18 x 8
: 0–10% nitro, 9% oil for break-in and for normal operations
: 0.79 in (20mm),0.79 in (20mm)
: 3.10 lb (1.4 kg),3.10 lb (1.4 kg)
- Brand: Evolution Engines
- Part No: EVOE735
• Multi Cylinder
- Fitment: Option Part
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?