Set-up System for all 1/10 touring cars: Fits all 1/10 nitro and electric touring cars.
Set-up system is used for adjustment of:
• camber & camber rise
• front and rear toe
• steering throw symmetry
• backlash-free, wobble-free mounting
• fully ball-bearing equipped set-up stands (12 high-precision ball-bearings)
• ultra-smooth, ultra-precise movement and operation
• CNC-machined, hard coated high-grade aluminum set-up stands
• CNC-machined, tough acrylic plastic toe/steering plate
• precision engraving for instant, reliable readings
All components have precision engraving for instant, reliable readings.
Fully ball-bearing equipped for smooth, precise operation.
Precise rear camber & camber rise adjustment is important to ensure even tire wear and traction.
Precise front camber & camber rise adjustment is important to ensure even tire wear and traction.
Steering throw symmetry adjustment.
Rear toe adjustment.
Front toe adjustment.
Carrying box with foam inserts for smart and safe storage and trasportation.
Includes a handy set-up guide with in-depth theory on all set-up adjustments. Over 56 pages and more than 140 photos! Tips and tricks used by pro drivers are described to enable you to set-up the car as the pros do.
The set-up system consists of:
4 wheel plates (square)
4 camber gauges (triangular)
1 toe gauge plate
Assembly/disassembly is very quick and straight-forward.
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.