When performance matters in your high-current applications, look no further than the E-flite® 80-amp Pro switch-mode ESC. This is a high-quality, efficient sensorless brushless electronic speed control with an integrated switch-mode BEC. It can operate without the need for a separate receiver battery to power your servos and receivers, saving you weight and complication. It is capable of up to 80 amps continuous current when using 3- to 6-series Li-Po battery packs. You can drive up to 7 analog or 6 digital standard-size servos with the BEC on any recommended input voltage. Featuring an exposed, finned heat sink aluminum case with lightweight plastic end-caps, safe power-arming along with advanced programmable features such as low voltage cutoff, braking, timing, throttle input range and more, the E-flite 80-amp Pro switch-mode ESC is truly a ‘pro series’ electronic speed control.
This product is not intended for use by children under 14 years of age without direct adult supervision.E Flite 80 Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC EC5 Connector (V2) Features:
E Flite 80 Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC EC5 Connector (V2) Specfications:
- Up to 80 amps continuous current with proper air flow and 100 amps burst current (15 seconds)
- 5V switch-mode BEC capable of 5 amps continuous current with 6 amps max burst on any recommended input voltage
- Drive up to 7 analog or 6 digital standard-size servos with the BEC on any recommended input voltage
- 3- to 6-cell Li-Po, 9- to 18-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd input voltage
- Programmable motor braking
- Safe power-arm mode prevents accidental starts
- Programmable low voltage cutoff with settings for 3-cell Li-Po (9.2V), 4-cell Li-Po (12V), 5-cell Li-Po (15V), 6-cell Li-Po (18V) or 74% of battery starting voltage
- Programmable throttle input range (1.1ms–1.9ms or 1.2ms–1.8ms)
- Programmable soft start-up rate - .25 second or 1 second
- Auto motor shut down if signal is lost or there is interference
- Programmable timing—5 user-selectable ranges–use with a large variety of brushless motors
- Two operating modes–Airplane or Heli
- Pre-wired connectors—E-flite EC5 on battery input and 4.0mm female gold bullets on motor output leads
: 60 & Up
BEC Continous Current:
: 5.5V Switch-mode
: 9-18 cells NiMH, 3-6S LiPo
Input Connector Types:
: EC5, 10AWG leads
Momentary Peak Current:
: 100A (15 seconds) Proper Cooling Required
Output Connector Types:
: 4mm Gold Bullet, 12AWG leads
Time Delay Brake:
- Brand: E Flite
- Part No: EFLA1080B
- Fitment: Option Part
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?