Designed to deliver clean and quiet power, the Power 52 Brushless Outrunner Motor, 590Kv is designed for 40- to 50-size sport and scale airplanes, 40- to 50-size 3D airplanes, as well as models requiring up to 1650 watts of power.Power 52 Brushless Outrunner Motor 590Kv Features:
Power 52 Brushless Outrunner Motor 590Kv Specfications:
- Equivalent to a 46- to 55-size glow engine for 5.00- to 7.50 lb (2.20 – 3.40 kg) airplanes.
- Ideal for 40- to 50- size 3D airplanes up to 6.00 lbs (2.70 kg)
- Ideal for models requiring up to 1650 watts of power
- High-torque, direct drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount, prop adapters and mounting hardware
- Quiet, lightweight operation
- External rotor design 6mm shaft can easily be reversed for alternative motor installations
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
Power 52 Brushless Outrunner Motor 590Kv Requires to Complete:
: 14–20 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd or 4–6S Li-Po
: 4mm Bullet
Idle Current (Io):
: 2.3A @ 18.5V
: Up to 1650
: Brushless Sensorless Outrunner
: 2.00 in (50mm)
Recommended Prop Range:
: 4S: 14 x 7 - 15 x 8; 5S: 13 x 8 - 15 x 7; 6S: 11 x 10 - 12 x 8
Recommended Speed Control:
: 3.1 in (80mm)
: Equivalent to or surpassing the power of a 50- to 55-size 2-stroke glow engine
80-Amp brushless ESC
4S–6S Li-Po or 14- to 16-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd Battery
14 x 7 to 12 x 8 Propeller
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?