1/10Touring Car Size 200mm/Use offset wheels for 190mm width chassis
The 2011 Ford Mustang body from HPI Racing brings the latest version of the most legendary muscle cars to the RC fans everywhere.
The Mustang was the original \'pony car\' and remains a legend around the world. Each new version is better handling and more powerful, and the retro throwback design continues to be extremely popular with muscle car fans!
Our true-to-life 1/10th scale replica captures all of the details that make the 2011 Ford Mustang a fan favorite. This HPI body is designed to fit perfectly on 200mm touring cars, and will fit 190mm wide touring car chassis with the use of wide offset wheels. Add your own paint job and you\'re ready to race, cruise or sit in the garage, ready for concours!
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, taillights and more, plus official logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from strong clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- Officially licensed body
- Brand: HPI
- Part No: HPI-106108
- Width: 200mm
- Painted: Clear
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
How large is it L×W
Asked by Connor on 17th November 2016
It's 200mm wide, and designed to fit a wheelbase of 255mm.
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models