- Wingspan - 79.5ins (202cm)
- Wing area - 965.7sq.ins (62.3dm)
- Suits - 90-120 2-Stroke (120 4-stroke)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Length - 58.6ins (148.8cm)
- Approx flying weight - 11.9lbs (5.4Kg)
- Radio - 6 Channel with 8 servos (HS635HB)
- Flying skill level -
Forever, well as long as I can remember, the PT-19 has been a popular choice for classic model pilots because of their looks, flying characteristics and a bit of nostalgia thrown in.
This PT-19 boasts a large 202cm wingspan so its not a small model by any means and this large scale helps make this PT-19 a formidable model. Inside the box
We get use to seeing a well presented kit from the Seagull factory and this is no exception. Opening the large box you will be faced with a neatly packed kit with all contents individually pack and secured ensuring the kit reaches you in the best possible condition. Detail
Seagull where keen to make this PT-19 look as scale as possible so included features like, Oleo sprung undercarriage, split flaps, exhaust pipes, two light weight pilots, cockpit detail and a traditional scale colour scheme cut from Oracover. Flying
In my book a 4 stroke is the only way to go with this type of classic aircraft but there is also a 2 stroke option.Features
- All wood construction
- Aerobatic performance
- Eye catching scale colour scheme
- Nostalgic looks created with genuine Oracover film covering
- Colourful scale decal sheet
- Factory painted fibreglass cowl
- Scale oleo landing gear with painted ABS covers
- Highly detailed open cockpits with lightweight painted pilots
- Dummy scale exhaust and roll over pylon
- Loaded with intricate scale add-ons
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?