Full size photo, built in 2007 by Everett Mellish and here on static display at EAA Airventure 2010.
Covered in genuine Oracover covering in an eye-catching scale colour scheme, this plane features outstanding aerobatic performance.
See for an example of the optional float set fitted (available separately) it comes with a pre-bent aluminium landing gear.
Includes all mounting and hardware to support electric or IC motors.Seagull Glasair GS-2 Sportsman (91) (SEA-158) Features:
- Approx flying weight - 9.5-11lbs (4.3-5.2Kg)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Flying skill level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Length - 49.2ins (125.0cm)
- Radio - 6 Channel with 8 servos
- Suits - 90 2-Stroke (90-120 4-stroke) (electric option included)
- Wing area - 644.8sq.ins (41.6dm)
- Wingspan - 70.90ins (1.8cm)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?