Electric R/C assembly kit of one of the most representative American pick-up trucks, the FordF-350. The model features realistic ladder frame, 3-speed transmission and shaft drive 4WDsystem. Highly detailed injection molded body and large diameter wheels enhance the stylishhigh-ground-clearance look. Original marking stickers add to the truck s overall realism.
METAL & METAL PLATED PARTS
- An abundance of metal parts such as ladder frame, under guard, front guard, leaf springsand aluminum friction dampers are included.
- Roll bar, road light, front grille, front/rear bumper, side-step, diff guard, wheels and mufflerfeature metal-plated finish.
ADD LED LIGHTS (SOLD SEPERATELY) Use Multi-Function Unit to depict working headlights, tail lights and roll bar lights for even more incredible realism.
MULTI FUNCTION UNIT This Multi Function Unit will bringeven more enjoyment to the operation of the R/C Ford F350. Featuring realistic sound effectsrecorded from actual vehicles, controllable LED lights and other movement effects, this unit willgreatly expand the potential of your Ford F350.
LADDER FRAME Durable and realistic ladder frame consists of steel channel and resin cross member.
PROPELLER SHAFTS F/R propeller shafts feature universal joint to efficiently transmit power even if suspension ismoving up and down.
QUICK BATTERY HOLDER
- Battery held in low position for excellent weight balance and stability.
- Easy access holder allows running battery to be exchanged without removing body.
4WS STEERING ROD
- 4 wheel steering can be enabled by adding kit supplied rear axle tension rod.
- 4-wheel steering enables even tighter turning radius, perfect when using truck indoors or inconfined space.
WHEELS & TIRES
- Newly designed monster truck tires feature lug pattern suited for driving on rough surfaces.
- Apply cement to wheels and tires when running on rough terrain.
- Worn out wheel hubs can be replaced with #53056 Pin type Wheel Adapter.
- Newly designed 3-speed transmission provides
smooth low speed running, and allows gear
changing while running.
- Includes slipper clutch as standard part to protect
gears during tough off-road running.
DIFFERENTIAL GEAR Durable resin gear case with integrated die-cast differential gear.
- Differential lock, essential for driving on rough roads, may be easily enabled by simply removingF/R diff case covers and removing screw pins.
- By using differential lock, drive power is transmitted even if wheels on one side are notgrounded.
LEAF SPRING SUSPENSION F/R suspension with friction dampers allows tension adjustment by altering number of leaf springs.
- Features red anodized aluminum cylinder. Damping effect can be adjusted by applying separatelyavailable Friction Damper Grease and adding o-rings. Select according to ground conditionsand leaf spring number.
- Standard: normal runningDefault settings.
- Soft: low-speed, high grip runningUse 2 leaf springs and adjust tension using damper grease (soft) #53174.
- Hard: stable and high-speed runningUse 5 leaf springs and apply damper grease (medium) #53175 or (hard) #53176.
- Kit includes a total of 42pcs of Metal bearings(bushings) (35pcs x 1150, 4pcs x 1260, 2pcs x 850 size metaland 1pc of 1050 size ball bearings).
- Metal bearings require periodic application of grease to maintain performance. Separatelyavailable ball bearings do not require this treatment, and are highly recommended.
Required: Size: Item #: Packed in: 35 1150 53008 4 4 1260 53065 2 2 850 53030 4
- This kit is designed to be used only with pre-supplied type 540 motor and pinion gear.
REQUIRED ITEMS (NOT INCLUDED) RADIO CONTROL UNITTRANSMITTER, RECEIVER,ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER (ESC), STEERING SERVO & SHIFT SERVO
- Requires 4-channel, 2-servo digital proportional R/C unit with electronic speed controllerwith variable forward and reverse function.
- Use of Futaba Attack 4WD (4ch) or stick type transmitter with slide trim is recommended toperform gear change while running. The Airtronics VG400/600 model radios are also capable as they feature slide trim and self neutral control sticks.
- 2ch R/C unit cannot be used as it cannot shift gears.
- PCM type receiver may not be used as it may cause radio interference when using withseparately available Multi Function Unit.
ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER
- Use high power type ESC with reverse function (maximum continuous current: forward 120A,reverse 60A, FET regulation).
- A high-spec ESC is especially recommended when running on rough terrain.
- TEU-302BK Electronic Speed Controller (ITEM 45028) is recommended.
- Not for use with TEU-101BK Electronic Speed Controller.
- While standard type steering servo is sufficient, high torque servo is recommended whenrunning on rough terrain.
- Use of ITEM 50473 High Torque Servo Saver White or ITEM 51000 High Torque ServoSaver Black will further improve efficacy.
- Do not use small, large or high-speed servo.
- Tamiya 7.2V running battery (ITEM TA201)
- Eight AA batteries for transmitter.
Battery and Radio information 1. Any Tamiya 7.2V battery can be used to power the vehicle. Different milliampere-hour (mAh) values may effect the amount of running time enabled by the battery. For example, 7.2V 1400SP battery should normally enable 10 to 15 minutes of running time. However, please note that actual running time may decrease due to extended full throttle and other high power running.
2. The following 4-channel R/C unit (self-neutral stick type transmitter/receiver) is recommended for optimum operation: FUTABA ATTACK 4WD (T4VWD/FP-R114H) The Airtronics VG400/600 model radios are also capable as they feature slide trim and self neutral control sticks.
Be aware that using an R/C unit without a self-neutral system may increase difficulty of operation. Without self-neutraling channels (spring loaded sticks) the operator is left to center the throttle and steering without the aid of self-centering springs, which makes driving the truck harder than it needs to be.
4-channel wheel-type transmitters can be used with ITEM 58372, but will not be able to be used with kit equipped with Multi-Function Unit (To be released).
PPM receivers are recommended for use with this kit.
PCM receivers are not compatible with kit equipped with Multi-Function Unit.
Other makers radio control units of 4 or more channels can be used, but may not realize the optimum functioning of this kit.
Recommended use of similar R/C unit as used with ITEM 56511 Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control
- Brand: Tamiya
- Part No: HC-58372
- Scale: 1:10
- Power Source: Electric - Brushed
- Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
- Surface Type: Off Road
- Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?