Information Internal motor spins a cylindrical plate with a weight (a screw) placed on one side creating an updown rapid vibrating movement. This vibration is then conveyed to 3 rods that smoothly propelthe model forward in a sliding type movement.
- Easy assembly using snap-on parts and screws.
- Powered by a Type 130 motor.
- Direction can be easily altered by changing the direction of the rods.
- Speed can be adjusted by changing the angle of the rods.
- Body shape designed to represent various popular animals whilst maintaining a curvedform to move around obstacles.
- Eyes act as rollers also helping model to smoothly work around obstacles.
- Games and races can be easily made by building an obstacle course using cardboard etc.
- Best performance on smooth flat surfaces.
- Requires 1 R1/AAA/UM4 battery (sold separately)
This text will be replaced
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?