Straight from the Japanese Touring Car Series JTCC comes this new HPI Subaru Impreza bodyshell!
The HPI Racing sponsored Subaru Impreza has been racing in the JTCC since the beginning of 2004.
HPI Racing is the main sponsor of Prova Racing, a very strong race team always in line for the championship.
This HPI Subaru Impreza bodyshell is a fully licensed replica of the Subaru Impreza racing in the JTCC.
It is available in 200mm (#7499) and 190mm (#7399) versions.
A moulded black plastic wing is included, ready to be mounted to the bodyshell. It gives the Impreza additional down-force at the rear and a cool, 'race look'!
The clear bodyshell is made from high quality polycarbonate and offers the same great features known from HPI bodyshells:
1. Fully licensed replica
> For realistic cool look
2. Photorealistic pre-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, back lights, official logos and more..
> For a perfect finish with a lot of details
3. Pre-cut vinyl window masks
> For easy and precise window masking
4. Wheel centre point marks
> For accurate wheel cutting
5. Overspray film
> For a immaculate finish without overspray
6. High quality polycarbonate with excellent dimensional stability and impact resistance
> For extra strength and longer life
7. Dimple marks for body post drill locations that fits all HPI and Tamiya cars (TL-01 size)
> For easy drilling and accurate fitting to the chassis
8. Wings incl. winglets and mounting screws (not for all types)
> For optimal down force and cool look
9. Decal and mounting instructions sheet
> To make fitting as easy as possible
- Brand: HPI
- Part No: HPI-7399
- Barcode: 4944258073996
- Width: 190mm
- Painted: Clear
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.95, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet!
No questions yet, why not ask one?