By Coating your Diorama base with our water-based texture paint, you can create rough expressions and uneven surfaces. A coating dry time is aprox. 4-5 hours
- This water-based paint features a paste-like texture with special resin particles for recreating dirt surfaces.
- Paste-like consistency offers excellent concealment qualities and can also be used like putty to fill in gaps.
- After applying a thick layer, the surface can be formed before it dries completely.
- A general Brown color covers most soil surfaces and a Dark Earth color depicts European dark soil and peat bogs.
- There is enough paint in each bottle to cover a B4-sized area. (1 coat)About the Item-40ml bottle.
- Drying time: Summer 3-4 hours, Winter 4-5 hours.
- Thin with water if paint is too thick.
- As these items are water-based, they do not have a strong smell and it is possible to clean with water before it sets.
- When applying, please use a spatula or an old paintbrush as new brush bristles may be damaged when applying.
- It is possible to mix with other Tamiya acrylic paints to achieve different colors.
- It is possible to apply washing and dry brush on the texture painted surface with enamel paints.
- Do not use with airbrushes as it may cause damage.
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?