Team Orion's Method and Method R are the latest incarnations of the extremely popular Havok and Rush line of machine wound motors. Utilising SV2 (Sport V2) technology, Method motors are long lasting and extremely powerful even though they are economically priced. Available in several winds, Method motors are the perfect hop-up for ready to run vehicles as a great way to feed the need for speed.
For those wanting further simplicity and economy, the Method is the obvious choice. Packed with special features, there is no greater value in the R/C motor market. Low friction bushings provide maximum RPM while fixed timing instill peace of mind. It doesn't get any easier than this!
- Angled (V) brush orientation
- Cylindrical brushes
- Intelligent anti-vibration spring system
- Low friction bushings
- Ultra low resistance brush control hoods
- Capacitors factory installed
- Factory installed motor leads
- Bullet style connectors
- Super Flow can
- High performance extended life Enduro brushes
- Cylindrically coiled brush springs made from the finest quality Inox steel
- Machine wound performance armature
- Fixed timing for ease of use
- Ten different race inspired winds
- Completely tunable with multiple brush and spring configurations available
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?