SAVOX SENSORED 540 BRUSHLESS MOTOR 13.5T
To compliment the Razor ESC, the new range of Savox sensored brushless racing motors are a the perfect partner. Available in a select range of winds to suit all popular classes and categories.
Savox BLH3650 Motor Features:
- Sensor based design provides 'Extraordinary' low speed drivability, high torque, and throttle efficiency
- Easy adjustable timing allows drivers to find the suitable power for their needs
- Simple structure - only 3 screws used
- Aluminium can with CNC machined design
- High-end sintered neodymium magnet and grade
- High quality stator minimized core loss for low temperature
- Precise sensor positioning for superior power and throttle control
- Lightweight design for efficient air flow and lower temparature
- RPM/V: 2950Kv
- Weight: 180.0g
- Dimension: 35.8x52.9mm
- Shaft size: 3.17x59.43mm
- Max. current(A): 33
- Max. power(W) : 244
- Voltage : 4-12 NiCd/NiMH(2s LiPo)
Unsure which servo you need for your model?
Visit our Savox Servo Soultion Centre and find the ideal servo for your needs.
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?