The E-flite® 40-Amp Lite Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC (V2). This is a high-quality sensorless brushless electronic speed control with an integrated switch-mode BEC that is very lightweight and efficient. It can operate without the need for a separate receiver battery to power your servos and receivers, saving you weight and complication.
40amp Lite Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC (V2) Features:
40amp Lite Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC (V2) Specifications:
- Up to 40 amps continuous current with proper air flow and 55 amps burst current (15 seconds)
- 5A continuous current, 5V Switch-Mode BEC Circuit (Proper cooling and airflow required)
- Stronger BEC for support of most 3-axis stabilization systems
- Drive up to 7 analog or 6 digital standard-sized servos with the BEC on any recommended input voltage
- 3- to 6-cell Li-Po, 9- to 18-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd input voltage
- Programmable motor braking
- Safe power-arm mode prevents accidental starts
- Programmable low voltage cutoff with settings for 3-cell Li-Po (9.2V), 4-cell Li-Po (12V), 5-cell Li-Po (15V), 6-cell Li-Po (18V) or 74% of battery starting voltage
- Programmable throttle input range (1.1ms–1.9ms or 1.2ms–1.8ms)
- Programmable soft start for helis and airplanes
- Auto motor shut down if signal is lost or there is interference
- Programmable timing—5 user-selectable ranges, use with a large variety of brushless motors
- Amperage: 40-60
- BEC Voltage: 2.5A continuous
- Brake: Yes
- Continuous Maximum Current: 25 - 50A
- Height: 0.47 in (12mm)
- Input Connector Types: 13 AWG with E-flite EC3 Connector
- Input Voltage: 3S-6S LiPo or 9- to 18-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd
- Length: 2.6 in (66mm)
- Momentary Peak Current: 55A
- Output Connector Types: 16AWG with 3.5mm Female Gold Bullet Connectors
- Type: Brushless
- Weight: 1.7 oz (48g)
- Width: 1.2 in (31mm)
- Brand: E Flite
- Part No: EFLA1040LB
- Fitment: Option Part
- Fitment: Standard Part
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?