Designed to work in conjunction with Spektrum’s AR6400 & AR6410 series of Ultra-Micro Receiver, this linear servo plugs into an open port to expand the installation options on your Ultra-Micro aircraft. Each servo comes with a linear servo reverser (SPM6825). Spektrum 1.8gm Linear Servo Features:
Spektrum 1.8gm Linear Servo Specifications:
- Weighing only 1.8 grams, this servo is incredibly lightweight
- DSM2 technology- can be used with AR6400 and AR6410 series receivers
- Compact footprint makes it extra-versatile in Ultra-Micro applications
- 9.1mm servo throw allows for aerobatic flight performance
- Application: Ultra-Micro Aircraft
- Connector Type: JST-SHR
- Gear Type: Plastic
- Height: 0.33 in (8.2mm)
- Length: 0.6 in (16.0 mm)
- Servo Type: Analog
- Servo Voltage: 3.2 - 4.2V
- Size Category: Minis and Micros
- Speed (at 4.8V): .10 - .14 sec
- Torque: 2.8 oz
- Torque (at 4.8V): Less than 20 oz-in
- Weight: 0.06 oz (1.8 g)
- Width: 0.59 in (15.0 mm)
- Brand: Spektrum
- Part No: SPMSA2005
- Fitment: Standard Part
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?