High-quality, telemetry-capable five-channel and seven-channel receivers exploiting MULTIPLEX 2.4 GHz M-LINK technology, produced using modern SMT methods. The perfect receivers for pilots who can no longer manage without telemetry data, even in relatively small models.
The receivers are particularly compact due to the in-line connector arrangement at both ends of the case.
As a result these units are particularly useful for fairly small models where space is at a premium.
- Gliders and electric gliders with wingspans up to about 2.50 m
- Small to medium-sized model helicopters, up to a rotor diameter of about 1 m
- Electric and glow-powered models with wingspans up to about 1.60 m
- RC model cars
- RC model boats
- Telemetry / downlink capability: Transmission of RX voltage and connection quality (LQI = Link Quality Indication) as standard, i.e. not requiring external M-LINK sensors
- Integral sensor interface for connecting external sensor modules via MSB (MULTIPLEX Sensor Bus)
- Integral button and LED for: Binding, FAIL-SAFE programming, RESET and operating status information
- Prepared for dual-receiver diversity operation: diversity lead (# 8 5070) required
- Can be updated using integral PC interface: Using the free "MULTIPLEX Launcher"* PC program in conjunction with a USB PC lead (# 8 5149)
- Compatible with MULTImate (# 8 2094)
- HOLD / FAIL-SAFE function
- Supplementary signal pre-amplifier for maximum sensitivity and great range
- Integral error counter / data logger for voltage and signal errors
| Servo channel count: || 5 / 7 |
| Receive / transmit system: || 2.4 GHz FHSS M-LINK |
| Operating voltage: || 3.5 V … 9.0 V |
| Power supply: || 4—6 NiXX cells, 2S LiXX |
| Current drain: || approx. 44 mA (excl. servos) |
| Operating temperature range: || - 20°C … + 55°C |
| Dimensions (L x W x H): || approx. 54.0 x 22.3 x 11.5 mm |
| Weight: || approx. 13.0 g |
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?