The outstanding features of the new compact series of MULTIPLEX receivers are their slim format and top-level performance. These receivers are primarily aimed at glider pilots who fly F3B and F3J models, and require high quality and excellent security. The compact series of receivers contain the same technology as the pro receiver series intended for large-scale models. This means that they feature two complete receive sections (DR = Dual Receiver) and high-performance signal pre-amplifiers. The RX-12-DR compact M-LINK now ranks as the smallest, highest-performing twelve-channel receiver available anywhere!
- Ultra-compact dual receiver, available with 12 channels
- Signal pre-amplification for maximum sensitivity
- Telemetry / downlink capability. Receiver battery voltage and signal quality (LQI) without separate sensors
- Integral sensor interface for connecting external sensors. Including other makes of sensor compatible with the MSB (MULTIPLEX Sensor Bus)
- HOLD / FAIL-SAFE function
- Integral button and LED for: Binding, FAIL-SAFE programming, RESET and operating status information
- Wide operating voltage range 3.5 - 9 V (compatible with high-voltage servos)
- Option of two-receiver mode (= double diversity)
- Integral error counter / data logger (operating voltage errors, signal errors)
- Sum signal output (e.g. for FBL systems)
- Compatible with MULTImate (for supplementary receiver settings, e.g. HOLD / FAIL-SAFE times, HOLD / FAIL-SAFE by channel, telemetry settings)
- Integral PC interface for firmware updates and receiver set-up via PC
|Servo channel count:|| 12 |
|Receive system:|| 2.4 GHz FHSS|
|Operating voltage:|| 3.5 V
|Power supply:|| 4 - 6 NiXX cells, 2S LiXX|
|Permissible operating temperature range:|| -20°C
|Dimensions (L x W x H):|| 53.5 x 17.5 x 22.5 mm|
|Weight:|| 18.5 g|
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?