The E-flite® Power 180 brushless electric motor is designed to deliver clean and quiet power equivalent to or surpassing the power of a 180-size 2-stroke glow engine for sport and scale airplanes weighing 13 to 21 pounds (5.9 to 9.5 kg), 3D airplanes up to 15 pounds (6.8 kg), or models requiring up to 3000 watts of power.
Peace of mind is priceless, and modelers who value it most choose E-flite brushless motors. Just ask anyone who’s flown with them. E-flite brushless motors consistently provide the kind of power and reliability that transform a modeling experience—no matter what you’re flying. Whether you’re a sport modeler or scale master, E-flite has the brushless power system to truly realize your plane’s full potential.Power 180 Brushless Outrunner 195Kv Motor Features:
Power 180 Brushless Outrunner 195Kv Motor Specfications:
- Perfect for 1.50- to 1.80-size (30cc) sport, scale and 3D airplanes requiring up to 3000 watts of input power
- For high-power airplanes weighing 13 to 21 pounds (5.9 to 9.5 kilograms)
- Designed in collaboration with World Aerobatic Champion Quique Somenzini
- High-torque alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- External rotor design for better cooling
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened 10mm steel shaft
- Includes X-mount, prop nut, prop washer and 6.5mm gold bullet connectors
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
- Requires 80A–100A HV brushless ESC
: 10S LiPo
: 6.5mm Bullet
Idle Current (Io):
: 1.5A @ 30.0V
: Brushless Sensorless Outrunner
: 2.50 in (63.5mm)
Recommended Prop Range:
: 20 x 12 to 22 x 11
Recommended Speed Control:
: 80–100A Brushless
: 0.30 in (7.8mm)
: 0.45 in (11.5mm)
: Power 180
: 13 AWG
- Brand: E Flite
- Part No: EFLM4180A
- Fitment: Option Part
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?