The E-flite® 40A Pro switch-mode BEC brushless ESC is a high-quality, innovative and efficient sensorless brushless electronic speed control with an integrated switch-mode BEC. It can operate without the need for a separate receiver battery to power your servos and receivers, saving you weight and complication. It is capable of up to 40 amps continuous current when using 3- to 6-series Li-Po battery packs. You can drive up to 7 analog or 6 digital standard-size servos with the BEC on any recommended input voltage. This ESC also features an exposed, finned heat sink aluminum case with lightweight plastic end-caps. Additional features include safe power-arming along with advanced programmable features such as low-voltage cutoff, braking, timing, throttle input range and more, making this truly a ‘pro series’ speed control.
40amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC (V2) Features:
40amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC (V2) Specifications:
- Up to 40-amp continuous current with proper air flow, with 55-amp burst current (15 seconds)
- 5-volt switch-mode BEC circuit capable of 2.5-amp continuous current on any recommended input voltage
- Drive up to 7 analog or 6 digital standard-size servos with the BEC on any recommended input voltage
- 3–6S Li-Po, 9- to 18-cell Ni-Cd/Ni-MH input voltage
- Finned heat sinks
- Programmable motor braking
- Safe power-arm mode prevents accidental starts
- Programmable low-voltage cut-off with settings for 3S Li-Po (9V), 4-cell Li-Po (12V), 5-cell Li-Po (15V), 6-cell Li-Po (18V) or 70% of battery starting voltage
- Programmable soft start for helis and airplanes
- Auto motor shutdown if signal is lost or there is interference
- Programmable timing—5 user-selectable ranges for use with a large variety of brushless motors
- Programmable throttle input range (1.1–1.9 ms or 1.2–1.8 ms)
- Heli mode for starting the motor with a low speed ratio
- Utilizes new smaller MOSFET technology to save weight
- Radio system power on/off switch
- Pre-wired connectors—E-flite® EC3™ on battery input and 3.5mm female gold bullets on motor output leads
- Amperage: 40-60
- Brake: Yes - Programmable
- Continuous Maximum Current: 25 - 50A
- Height: 0.50 in (12.7mm)
- Input Connector Types: EC3
- Input Voltage: 10.8V - 22.2V
- Length: 2.70 in (68.6mm)
- Momentary Peak Current: 55A (15 sec)
- Output Connector Types: 13AWG with 3.5mm Female Gold Bullet Connectors
- Type: Brushless
- Weight: 2.2 oz (62 g)
- Width: 1.30 in (33.0mm)
- Wire Gauge: 13AWG
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?