TEAM ASSOCIATED SC10 RS RTR TOYOTA RACING B/S W/2.4GHZ/W/PROOF
Team Associated's SC10RS (Race-Spec) is a Ready-To-Run R/C replica of the trucks driven by the Hart and Huntington Off Road Race Team in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. The SC10 has won the 2010, 2011 and 2012 R.O.A.R. National Championships, and has received some major upgrades along the way. For the RC10RS these improvements include a water-resistant high-power XP SC700 Brushless Speed Control, Reedy 3300 KV Brushless Motor, and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. The suspension also received an upgrade with the addition of adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks.
The 2.6:1 ratio gearbox includes a sealed gear differential with heavy-duty internal gears and the externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. The KMC(R) replica hex-drive wheels come standard on the SC10RS with high traction JConcepts racing compound rear tires and inserts for more grip. The XP 2.4GHz radio system and XP S1903MG metal gear steering servo round out the SC10RS as a potent short course race machine!
SC10RS Race-Spec RTR Features:
- 2010, 2011, 2012 ROAR National Champion short coursetruck
- XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with XP S1903 metal gear steering servo
- New High-Power Water-Resistant XP SC700 Brushless Speed Control with Deans(R) Ultra Plug(R) battery connector
- Reedy 3300KV Brushless Motor
- New Water-Resistant enclosed receiver box
- New Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks
- Sealed gear diff with new heavy-duty gears
- KMC(R) replica hex-drive wheels front and rear
- JConcepts racing compound rear tyres and inserts
- Championship short course racing truck body
- Composite battery hold-down strap fits NiMH & LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with increased strength
- 14 precision rubber sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank 'coplanar' steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front & rear
- Length: 550mm (21.65in)
- Width: 293mm (11.54in)
- Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87in)
- Weight: 2080g (4.59lbs)
- Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Required for completion: Eight (8) AA batteries, 6-cell sub-C or 2S LiPo rechargeable battery pack, Charger.
- Brand: Associated
- Part No: AS7054
- Scale: 1:10
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Power Source: Electric - Brushless
- Surface Type: Off Road
- Vehicle Type: Short Course Truck
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?