Heli flyers who demand every ounce from their models, and push the limits hard will love the powerful snappy response of the Spektrum H6280. This servo delivers class leading performance for your 550-800 sized helicopter. It provides exceptionally crisp and accurate performance for heli pilots who push the limits.
H6280 HV Ultra Speed Helicopter Cyclic MG Servo Features:
H6280 HV Ultra Speed Helicopter Cyclic MG Servo Specifications:
- Designed from the ground up for 550-800 sized flybarless helicopters
- Impressive 280 oz-in (20.16 kg-cm) of torque @ 8.4V with a transit speed of 0.06 sec/60º @ 8.4V
- Quick release servo lead simplifies wire routing and maintenance
- Metal gear train
- Full metal case
- HV compatible
- Application: 550- to 800-class helicopter cyclic
- Bearing: Dual
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Gear Type: Metal
- Height: 1.35 in (34.3mm)
- Length: 1.61 in (40.9mm)
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Servo Type: Digital
- Servo Voltage: 4.8 - 7.4V (High Voltage)
- Size Category: Standard
- Speed: 0.084 sec/60 deg @ 6.0V; 0.06 sec/60 deg @ 7.4V
- Speed (at 4.8V): .05 - .09 sec
- Torque: 214 oz-in (15.4 kg-cm) @ 6.0V; 280 oz-in (20.2 kg-cm) @ 7.4V
- Torque (at 4.8V): 200 + oz-in
- Weight: 2.70 in (76.5 g)
- Width: 0.82 in (20.8mm)
- Brand: Spektrum
- Part No: SPMSH6280
- Max Voltage: 7.4v (LiPo)
- Gear Material: Metal
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?