Yokomo has introduced a revised version of the popular Yokomo Drift Package DIB chassis. The new Yokomo DIB Version 2 comes after several successes of the Yokomo DIB family; Original, Long wheelbase, and RS versions. The new Version 2 DIB has been improved over its predecessor. Essentially the original DIB has been outfitted with the Version 3 upgrade package out of the box. Now it includes narrow aluminum lower suspension arms, new bulkhead tops for use with Type-C style upper for adjustable caster angles. Coupled with all the functionality and performance of the original DIB, it is now an even better package out of the box!
The DIB ver.2 employs a dedicated upper bulkhead and aluminum Lower Suspension Arm high rigidity, increase the width adjustment of the longitudinal direction than in the prior art both upper / lower, caster angle and wheel base can now be freely set. In addition, such as changing the damper mounting position and lower arm that can be adjusted to variable tread, suspension system for the drift was completed just the possibility of DIB spreads more.
- capable of supporting aluminum front "A" arm
- front midship motor layout
- Full counter drift in alignment 2 belt drive
- various proud of operability in-line layout
- best placed to the chassis center line on the main drive and heavy Ackerman steering angle ratio
- support of 45 degrees
- SSG-made double-deck chassis and damper stay
- High precision aluminum motor mount
- Low Friction universal shaft
- aluminium oil shock standard equipment
- full ball bearings
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?