This is the Kyosho Plazma Ra 1/12 Scale On-Road Pan Car Kit. Kyosho is destined to shake up the 1/12th scale electric status quo with the Plazma Ra. The R/C world remembers the dominant record of the original “Plazma” series, and Kyosho has revived this legend of R/C racing for the 21st Century. The Plazma Ra offers a state of the art chassis design that features a plethora of carbon fiber and red anodized aluminum components, and has eliminated all unnecessary parts in its pursuit of speed. Using the most advanced racing technology available, the PLAZMA Ra gives you what you need to reach the top of the R/C racing world!
- Carbon Fiber: Carbon Fiber is used throughout the kit including the main chassis, delivering additional strength and just the right amount of rigidity with no added weight.
- Race Focused: The overall design and specifications of the Plaza Ra is focused on giving you the best racing experience, that you have come to expect from Kyosho.
- Red: Equipped with precision machined red anodized aluminum components, such as the motor mount, side dampers and front bulkhead supports.
- King Pin: Features king pin strut type front suspension, providing you precise control over the camber, caster and track adjustments.
- Balance Control: The center pivot and side link rear suspension provides balance and control of the roll and pitch direction.
- Center Shock: The rear, center shock is equipped with a diaphragm that maintains constant volume managing the roll direction and resulting in rock-solid running performance.
- The Standard: The Plazma Ra features international standard sized rear axle and the height can be managed by simply replacing the axle mount. Standard size wheels and tires can be installed front and rear.
- 1 Cell: Compatible with 1-cell LiPo's that comply with all current regulations.
- Interchangeable: The front suspension is interchangeable (*except knuckles) providing you maximum maintenance efficiency.
- Coil Springs: Proven performance coil springs located front and rear of the chassis. Features adjustable spring rates, giving you the control.
Length: 271mm (10.6in)
Width: 166mm (6.5in)
Height: 50mm (1.9in)
Wheelbase: 200mm (7.8in)
Weight: 730g JMRCA Regulation
- Unassembled chassis kit
- Assembly manual
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel radio system
- Steering servo
- 540 Motor
- Electronic Speed Control
- 3.7V 1S LiPo battery
- Compatible battery charger
- 1/12 Scale pan car tires
- 1/12 Scale pan car body
- Polycarbonate paint for body
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?