This is a set of optional Kyosho 70mm Big Bore Front Shock Springs, and are intended for use with the Kyosho MP9 1/8 scale buggy. These springs are made with a smaller 1.4 diameter wire, compared to the original springs that used 1.6 wire. These springs also have a lower turn count than the older big bore shock springs, which allows the spring to be lighter than the previous shock springs.
Short Length 70mm Shock Spring Specifications:
- IF350-814: Green - 8 turns/1.4 wire (3.68lb-in / 659.38 n/m)
- IF350-7514: Orange - 7.5 turns/1.4 wire (4.02lb-in / 719 n/m)
- IF350-714: Light Blue - 7 turns/1.4 wire (4.42lb-in / 6.09 n/m)
- IF350-1016: White - 10 turns/1.6 wire (4.62lb-in / 820 n/m)
- IF350-6514: Gray - 6.5 Turns/1.4 wire (4.91lb-in / 879.17 n/m)
- IF350-916: Purple - 9 turns/1.6 wire (5.28lb-in / 937.39 n/m)
- IF350-816: Light Green - 8 turns/1.6 wire (6.16lb-in / 1093.62 n/m)
- IF350-716: Blue - 7 turns/1.6 wire (7.40lb-in / 1312.35 n/m)
Effects of Shock Spring Changes
| Shock Spring
- Increased Chassis Roll
- Increased Traction
- Better in Bumpy Conditions
- More Likely to Bottom Out
- Decreased Chassis Roll
- Decreased Traction
- Increased Responsiveness
|Kyosho Inferno MP777 ||Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI2 ||Kyosho Inferno MP9e |
|Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI3 ||Kyosho Inferno ST-R ||Kyosho Inferno ST-RR |
|Kyosho Inferno MP9 |
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?