This is a set of purple big bore front shock springs for Kyosho buggies, and fits the Inferno MP777 buggy. These are the medium soft stiffness, short length springs that are used for the front of the buggy.
Short Length 70mm Shock Spring Specifications:
- IF350-814: Green - 8 turns/1.4 wire (3.68lb-in / 659.38 n/m)
- IF350-7514: Orange - 7.5 turns/1.4 wire (4.02lb-in / 719 n/m)
- IF350-714: Light Blue - 7 turns/1.4 wire (4.42lb-in / 6.09 n/m)
- IF350-1016: White - 10 turns/1.6 wire (4.62lb-in / 820 n/m)
- IF350-6514: Gray - 6.5 Turns/1.4 wire (4.91lb-in / 879.17 n/m)
- IF350-916: Purple - 9 turns/1.6 wire (5.28lb-in / 937.39 n/m)
- IF350-816: Light Green - 8 turns/1.6 wire (6.16lb-in / 1093.62 n/m)
- IF350-716: Blue - 7 turns/1.6 wire (7.40lb-in / 1312.35 n/m)
Effects of Shock Spring Changes
| Shock Spring
- Increased Chassis Roll
- Increased Traction
- Better in Bumpy Conditions
- More Likely to Bottom Out
- Decreased Chassis Roll
- Decreased Traction
- Increased Responsiveness
|Kyosho Inferno MP777 |
|Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI2 |
|Kyosho Inferno MP9e |
|Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI3 |
|Kyosho Inferno MP9 |
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?