The new 50C Reaction LiPo Battery packs from Dynamite represent awesome quality and value that provide the power and performance for the everyday RC enthusiast. Whether a serious backyard basher or an entry-level basher, these 50C pack provide the power needed to get the most out of any RC vehicle; cars, truck or boats. These 50C packs were specially designed to provide durable power when it is needed most. Ranging from 2S, 3S to 4S packs all with a 50C discharge rate at capacities up to 5000mAh, we have just about any 1/10- or 1/8-scale surface application covered.
Reaction Hardcase 11.1volt 5000mAh 3S 50C LiPo with Deans connector Features:
- Performance-driven 50C discharge rating
- 3C charge rating for quick, safe recharging
- High capacities - 4000-5000mAh
- Prewired with popular, high power connector - Deans, EC3, EC5 and Traxxas
- Hard casing - New case provides increased durability and reliability
- XH balance adapters
Reaction Hardcase 11.1volt 5000mAh 3S 50C LiPo with Deans connector Specifications:
- Balance Lead Length: 2.17 in (55.0mm)
- Battery Balance Connector: JST_XH
- Battery Pack Shape: Rectangular
- Battery Power Connector: Deans
- Battery Type: LiPo
- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Cell Configuration: 3S1P
- Charge Lead Length: 3.54 in (90.0mm)
- Charge Protection Circuitry: N
- Configuration: 3S
- Connector Type: Deans
- Hard Case: Y
- Height: 1.50 in (38mm)
- Length: 5.47 in (139mm)
- Max Charge Rate: 3C
- Max Continuous Discharge Rate: 50C
- Maximum Continuous Discharge: 50C
- Normal/Standard Charge Rate: 1C
- Voltage: 11.1V
- Watt Hours: 55.5Wh
- Width: 1.85 in (47mm)
- Wire Gauge: 12AWG
- Brand: Dynamite
- Part No: DYNB3803D
- Voltage: 3S - 11.1v
- Connector: Deans
- Case Type: Hard Case
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?