Realistic scale long wheelbase dimensions combine with Kyosho’s proven fulltime 4WD drive train powered by an ORION KV2400 sensorless brushless motor and Vortex R10 Sports ESC equipped with a constant cooling fan. Combined with the ultra realistic 1/9 scale body, the aggressive driving characteristics make the nearest R/C off-road course, or even tarmac, gravel or parking lot your next rally stage setting. Just about everything you need is packaged in a fully assembled Readyset chassis, including the 2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system that automatically manages frequency band allocation and features dual-rate setting and a failsafe function (optional setting) that slows the throttle if radio signal is lost.
- Big Bore Shocks - Equipped with large capacity plastic oil shocks as standard. Soaks up bumps with ease and lands smoothly from large bumps. Features threaded shock bodies for chassis height adjustments.
- Multipoint Adjustments - Design features multi-point setting adjustments such as chassis height, camber, track width, front and rear toe-in etc.
- Shaft Drive - The drive shafts run through the center for chassis to give you better CG and optimum weight balance.
- Fully Digital Servo - Equipped with a digital servos for great response.
- Wide Stance - Long span suspension arms create a wide track width on the double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension system for superior running stability.
- Fully Interchangeable - Front / rear and left / right suspension arms, front / rear knuckles and front / rear shock stays are all interchangeable. Newly designed suspension with maintenance-friendly pillow ball connect system.
- Compatible with DBX/DST - The DBX VE has 60% parts compatibility to its nitro version, so parts availability is not an issue.
- New Steering Layout - The DRX VE has a whole new steering layout which gives you greater response and much more steering angle than the DBX GP version .
- Aluminum Motor Mount - Equipped with an aluminum motor mount to secure the 540 Size Orion BL motor.
- Steel Pinion Gear - The DRX VE is equipped with a strong steel pinion gear for added security and durability.
- Weight: 2600g approx.
- Dimensions: Length 563mm Width 260mm Height 187mm Wheelbase 316mm
- Tread: (F / R) 215mm/215mm
- Tire: (F / R) 93 x 38mm / 93 x 38mm
- Gear Ratio: 8.86:1
Team Orion Experience BL Motor:
- 540 Size Motor
- 2400 KV
- Accepts 6-7 cell NiMh Battery or 2S/3S Lipo Battery (Deans Plugs Type Only)
- Max RPM (N/A)
- Built in Cooling Fins
Team Orion Experience ESC:
- Sensorless Brushless Only*
- Accepts 6-7 cell NiMh 2S-3S Lipo Only
- Low Voltage Cut-off Auto Detect 3.0V/cell
- Thermal Protection at 95c
- Forward/ Brake/ Reverse or Forward only
- Continuous Max Current 70A
- Peak Current 150A
- Pre-Assembled Chassis
- Pre-Painted Body
- Team Orion Vortex 10 Motor
- Team Orion Vortex R10 ESC (Sensorless Only)
- Perfex KT-200 2.4GHz Transmitter and R/C System
- L Hex Wrench
- Cross Wrench
Required For Operation:
- AA- Batteries x4
- 7.2/8.4NiMh Stick Pack (3300mAh or higher) w/Deans plugs
- 2S- 3S Lipo with Deans plugs
- Suitable Charger for battery pack
- Brand: Kyosho
- Part No: K.30882RS
- Scale: 1:10
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Power Source: Electric - Brushless
- Surface Type: On Road
- Vehicle Type: Touring / Rally Car
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
where can i get a new shell for this one Kyosho DRX VE - Subaru Impreza One11
Asked by Sean on 19th April 2017
The replacement body is K.TRB125
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models