This is the Kyosho MB-010 Mini-Z Inferno MP9 TKI3 Mini-Z Cup 50th Anniversary Edition. The precision compact Mini-Z MP9 chassis features a shaft driven 4WD with a dual ball diff/slipper clutch drive train, oil shocks, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension, and more. The result is performance similar to an 1/8 off road racer, that fits in the palm of your hand. With precision components protected within the dirt-proof shell, the chassis has the rigidity and durability for hardcore off-road action. Based on the MINI-Z Racer, the control circuit board has been tuned for off-road with a special separated design. The ICS function allows precision setting adjustment of controls through your PC while the Chase Mode (requires special transmitter with 3 channels or more) feature fires up the intensity of racing action. Plus, its compatible with the optional gyro unit to help maintain control. Also, the steering servo is equipped with 7-stage gearing to deliver high torque and precision control to produce the characteristic steering feel and linear control you expect from a Mini-Z. Just add your batteries and transmitter and you are ready to start ripping up your nearest dirt track.Features:
- Fully assembled chassis and clear polycarbonate body set.
- Shaftdrive 4WD & 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with oil shocks charges over the roughest tracks without any issues and produces exceptional performance.
- Precision coupling to the drive shafts within its compact size and a 10-degree skid for superior off-road running performance.
- Twin battery boxes are incorporated into the shell structure of the chassis, which produces exceptional rigidity and effectiveness from the suspension.
- Each component is designed to compliment the flat finish to the underside of the chassis. Just remove the cover for easy maintenance and replacement of tie-rods.
- Critical components like the differential gear box are sealed and dirt-proof to provide confidence in the integrity of the drive train. Full racing specs include slipper clutch and 15 ball bearings.
- ESC drive frequency, virtual inertia and steering characteristics etc. can be adjusted by connecting to a PC via the equipped I.C.S. terminal (I.C.S. USB adapter sold separately).
- Chassis is designed with space for optional gyro unit that automatically corrects steering and throttle to maintain control stability (sold separately).
- Produces performance to satisfy true racing buggy owners. Ideal for indoor training.
- Features ASF2.4GHz R/C system that removes need to manage frequency bands. A single transmitter can be used with multiple models (Transmitter is sold separately).
- Frequency crystals not required and up to 40 cars can be run simultaneously.
- Ultra fast signal processing speed results in almost instantaneous control response.
- Shipped in standard mode. Change to Chase Mode with the push of a single button. LED indicator shows power status.
Included Option Parts:
- Universal swing shafts and ball differentials front and rear
- XSPEED motor
- Aluminum motor plate
- Aluminum motor heat sink
- Foam tire inserts
- GF main chassis
Tread (F/R): F:89/R:89
Tire (F/R): F:φ37x13.5mm / R:φ37x18.5mm
Battery: AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or NiMH batteries x 4 for chassis
Transmitter: PERFEX EX-5UR or KT-18 (not included)
Needed to Complete:
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-painted polycarbonate body complete with markings
- Pinion Gear x 3 (11T, 13T, 15T)
- Spur Gear x 2 (33T, 35T)
- Pinion tool
- Pairing stick
- Wheel wrench
- Spare wheel nuts
- 3-channel Kyosho EX-5UR ASF transmitter [KYO82012] or compatible ASF 3-channel KO transmitter -OR- Perfex KT-18 transmitter (if not using the Chase mode)
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries or NiMH batteries for chassis.
- AA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter
- (OPTION) I.C.S. USB adapter (No.82080) for using I.C.S. functions and Chase Mode adjustment.
Overtake function may work with R246 2.4GHz module adapter but is not guaranteed with transmitters other than Kyosho or KO 3-channel transmitters. 2-channel KT-18 transmitter can be used but cannot operate the Chase Mode.
- Brand: Kyosho
- Part No: K.32285BCRS
- Scale: 1:24
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Vehicle Type: Buggy
- Surface Type: Off Road
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
How much will this rc car cost with a remote, batteries and anything else needed to get started.
Asked by Peter on 14th January 2017
You require a transmitter, and 4 x AAA batteries for the car.
The cheapest transmitter is K.82001E and we'd use the ORI13202 batteries
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models