With its docile flying characteristics and excellent performance in the air, the Panda offers the beginner genuine flying pleasure. Whether long practice flights or lively aerobatics are required the Panda always cuts a fine figure. The model's low sinking speed and good soaring characteristics ensure success on both the slope and whist thermal flying. Also, thanks to the high strength of the airframe, the Panda is capable of high-speed manoeuvres, whilst its detachable tailplane and two-part wing make for easy transport.
Multiplex RTF Panda 13269 Features:
|Wingspan (mm): ||1160 |
|Length (mm): ||800 |
|Weight (g) ||470 |
Multiplex RTF Panda 13269 Includes:
- Beginner friendly and easy to fly.
- Three function rudder, elevator and throttle control.
- Tough Elapor construction for longevity and durability.
- 20 minute flight times without thermal assistance.
- A two-part wing and detachable tailplane make for easy transportation.
- Strong wings due to innovative tubular spar technology.
- M-Space technology guarantees a high-strength fuselage.
- Battery swapping is made easy by virtue of a large fuselage hatch.
- 5-minute assembly time.
- 1 x Fully pre-assembled Elapor Panda airframe.
- 1 x Permax 400 / 6V motor.
- 1 x 6 x 3" folding propeller.
- 2 x Nano-S servos.
- 1 x RX-3 M-Link ID 8 receiver / speed controller unit.
- 1 x Smart SX M-Link mode 2 transmitter.
- 1 x Li-BATT FX 2/1-950 flight battery.
- 1 x Decals (pre-applied).
- 1 x Instruction manual.
- 1 x AC charger.
- Brand: Multiplex
- Part No: 2513269
- Power: Electric
- Flying Style: Gliders
- Assembly Level: RTF (Ready to Fly)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
is this model available without tx and rx.
Asked by M Masterman on 12th May 2017
Yes, but only in the more powerful RR+ specification under part number 25264272
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models