This is the Axial Wraith Jeep Wrangler Poison Spyder RTR 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Rock Crawler, with an included 2.4GHz Radio System. Based on a long standing relationship between Axial, Jeep and Poison Spyder, this Jeep Wrangler Wraith is the culmination of efforts between these three iconic off road lifestyle brands.
Ultra4 Racing combines the best of both off road racing worlds including high speed desert action and hardcore rock racing. The Axial Jeep Wrangler Wraith appeals to fans of this event series because it offers some of the same spectacular abilities. Featuring a full tubular chassis and a detailed interior just like the full size counterparts, the realism offered by this vehicle is second to none. The livery is a virtual replica of the amazing machine that the talented crew at Poison Spyder Racing have constructed just for the Ultra4 series.
- Realistic Scale Details: The Wraith is packed with a variety of realistic details like a steering wheel, shifters, a molded polycarbonate interior, molded seats and a full roll cage molded in tough nylon injected plastic for durability.
- WB8 Wild Boar Driveshafts: Metal to metal universal joint driveshaft system with splined plastic slider. This design provides more durability than traditional driveshaft designs because it uses a screw shaft for a more positive lock to the output shaft.
- Constant Velocity Joint Design [CVJ]
- Full Metal-To-Metal Construction for the CVJ-Housing
- Friction Free Movement / Smooth Articulation
- Tough-as-Tusk Durability
- Easy Assembly & Maintenance
- 4-Link Suspension: The suspension geometry utilizes a 4-Link design which is optimized to reduce axle steer and to have the proper amount of anti-squat and roll characteristics. The 4-Link system also aids against suspension wrap-up in high power applications.
- Tuned Shock Springs: Finding the right spring rate can be tough. Axial made it easy for you by including what we found to be the right balance of high speed and harsh terrain handling. The softer spring rate keeps the Wraith on course and ready for your next obstacle!
- Slipper Clutch: Allows the motor to work more efficiently and greatly enhances the durability of the drivetrain allowing the transmission to slip in hard binds.
- Protective Transmission Cover: Helps keep dirt and debris out of your pinion and spur gear for a quiet and efficient drive train.
- All Hex Hardware: All hex hardware for easy assembly. No Philips screwdrivers required!
- Full Tube Frame Composite Chassis: The most realistic high strength composite tube frame chassis. Based on the Night Stalker II Chassis built by Jake Hallenbeck. Axial high strength composite plastic is impact resistant to help protect the Wraith from crash damage.
- Battery Tray: Battery tray for Standard Stick Pack and LiPo Packs Battery: 7.2V Stick Pack/2S LiPo Pack up to 47x150x28mm (W x L x D) in size. No disassembly or tools needed to remove and replace the battery.
- Durable Skid Plate: The skid plate protects the transmission and other critical components while providing a flat surface to help the Wraith slide over rocks or other obstacles.
- Officially Licensed Body: The Axial partnership with Jeep continues with an officially licensed Jeep Wrangler body, wrapped in officially licensed Poison Spyder graphics.
- Vertically Mounted ESC: The ESC is held in place vertically by a secure, clip-in style plastic mounting system just behind the radio box. Facing the rear of the truck helps keep debris and water away from the ESC.
- AE-2 ESC With Drag Brake: The Axial AE-2 ESC was developed in partnership with Castle Creations and features LiPo cutoff, drag brake for tough crawling situations, a Tamiya style plug connector and is programmable via Castle Link (Castle Link not included).
- Axial Tactic 2.4Ghz Radio System
- 20T Motor: Tear up the terrain, be it flat out desert, rocky roads or crawling! Easy operation: no tuning, no fuel, no loud exhaust noise. Just plugngo! Our design allows for optional 550 size motors to fit as well.
- Protective Electronics Box: Designed to protect the electronics from some serious off-road dust and debris. Please visit our blog for more information on waterproofing electronics.
- The Most Versatile Platform: The Axial Wraith changes the game with its impressive 1:1 scale looks, high-speed monster truck bashability, and technical crawl capabilities. The Wraith is the most versatile vehicle satisfying the needs of a wide range of enthusiasts.
- Officially licensed Jeep Wrangler body, wrapped in officially licensed Poison Spyder graphics
- Officially licensed Trail Ready HD Series beadlock wheels
- Officially licensed BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX tires
- 4-link suspension which is optimized to reduce axle steer and to have the proper amount of anti-squat and roll characteristics
- High performance shocks with adjustable threaded shock bodies
- AR60 OCP-Axle (Off-Centered Pumpkin Design)
- Durable WB8 Wild Boar driveshafts
- Full roll cage molded in tough nylon injected plastic for durability
- Realistic details like a steering wheel, shifters, a molded polycarbonate interior and molded seats
Wheelbase: 13.98 (355mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.8 (71.6mm)
Height: 9.1 (232mm)
Width: 11.22 (285mm)
Length: 19.25 (489mm)
Weight: 5.45lbs (2.47kg)
Needed To Complete:
- 7.2V 6-Cell NiMH or 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery Pack
- Compatible Battery Charger
- AA Batteries (for transmitter)
- Brand: Axial
- Part No: AX90031
- Scale: 1:10
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Power Source: Electric - Brushed
- Surface Type: Off Road
- Vehicle Type: Rock Crawler
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
Hello. I would like to buy one Axial Wraith Jeep wrangler poison RTR. I live in France, and I would like to know if I have to pay the custom? Thanks.
Asked by Stéphane Majou on 19th October 2016
There are no taxes or duties to pay on shipments to France :-)
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models