Weighing just 4 grams, the SH2060 is capable of producing up to 11.4 oz-in of torque with transit times as low as .07 sec. This potent combination of power and speed makes it an excellent choice for ultra micro CP helis designed for 3D aerobatics.Nanolite High Speed Heli Servo Specifications:
- Size Category: Minis and Micros
- Type: Digital
- Application: Cyclic Servo: Helicopter
- Torque: 9 oz-in @4.8V, 11.4 oz-in @6V
- Speed: 0.08 sec/60 deg @ 4.8V; .07 sec/60 deg @ 6V, at no load
- Length: 0.77 in (19.6mm)
- Width: 0.32 in (8.15mm)
- Height: 0.98 in (25mm)
- Weight: 0.14 oz (4g)
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bushing
- Connector Type: Z-connector
- Gear Type: Nylon
- Gear Material: Nylon
- Current Draw Idle: 2mA @ 4.8V; 0.18mA @ 6.0V
- Current Draw Stall: 2.4mA @ 4.8V; 2.21mA @ 6.0V
- Brand: Spektrum
- Part No: SPMSH2060
- Fitment: Standard Part
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?