The Spektrum Aircraft Telemetry Flight Pack Energy Sensor is designed to measure Capacity Used, Current, and Temperature of your flight pack. With this information you’ll be able to determine how much capacity has been used by your electric power system all the while monitoring the results through the telemetry settings in your telemetry compatible Spektrum transmitter. Pre-wired with a EC3 power connector the Flight Pack Energy Sensor also allows you to monitor the temperature of the battery while in use. With its light weight design and simple installation you’ll be flying with confidence in your aircrafts power system.Aircraft Telemetry Flight Pack Batt Energy Sensor Features:
Aircraft Telemetry Flight Pack Batt Energy Sensor Specfications:
- Measure mAh (coulombs) – Monitors the level of mAh used in a single flight pack battery
- Compact Design – Small footprint allows for virtually unlimited applications
- Easy Set Up – No calibration or programming of the unit itself is required
- EC3 Connectors – Uses standard EC3 battery connectors to easily connect between the battery and ESC
- TM1000 and a Telemetry Capable Transmitter required
: 0.6 in (15mm)
: 1.3 in (33mm)
Maximum Burst Current:
: 140A (with sufficiently rated connector and wire)
Maximum Continuous Current:
: 60A (Change EC3 connector to EC5 if current exceeds 60A)
: mAh (Coulombs)
: Single Energy Sensor
: 0.85 oz (24g)
: 0.9 in (23mm)
: 13 AWG
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?