Seagull’s Angel glider is not only elegant in appearance, it also has a style and grace all of its own in flight. The model can be flown from a wind-facing slope on very little lift or, as a backup, you can mount a motor in the supplied power pod and enjoy long thermal assisted flights from just a 30 second (or less) climb. As you'd expect from a Seagull model, the Angel is fast to get in the air and only requires two servos, a battery, receiver, and your transmitter to prepare for unpowered flight.
Seagull Angel Glider 2000mm (SEA-129) Features:
|Wingspan (mm): ||2000 |
|Length (mm): ||1146 |
|Wing area (sq. dm): ||37.6 |
|Weight (g): ||1100 |
Seagull Angel Glider 2000mm (SEA-129) Includes:
- 3-channel (optional motor) with 2 servos.
- Lightweight high quality plywood construction.
- Removable hatch for easy access to radio and flight battery.
- Covered in genuine Qracover film.
- Eye catching high visibility colour scheme.
- Electric power pod included (motor not included).
- Removable tailplane for ease of transport.
Seagull Angel Glider 2000mm (SEA-129) Requires:
- 1 x Pre-finished fuselage.
- 1 x Pre-finished tailplane unit.
- 1 x Pre-finished fin and rudder.
- 1 x Wing mounted motor pod.
- 1 x Hardware set (horns, hinges, linkages and pushrods).
- 2 x Servos - Hitec HS225BB (2212010).
- 1 x 4 channel transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1 x Brushless motor for optional power pod.
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?