The Multiplex Heron is a high-performance electric glider with T-tail and high-efficiency four-flap wing. With its elegant wings and flowing fuselage lines it responds superbly to thermals. When required the efficient Permax brushless motor and folding propeller (supplied in this RR version) deliver plenty of propulsive power. Its docile flying characteristics and excellent performance in the air ensure that the Heron provides a maximum of flying pleasure, whether you’re a weekend pilot or an 'old hand', indeed as a Heron owner you’ll enjoy floating through the air for long periods, as well as lively aerobatics - all performed with elegance and precision. The extravagant four-flap wing with its extremely stiff CFRP / aluminium tubular spar technology sets entirely new standards in the 2.40 metre span class. Flaps are a standard feature, making pin-point landings child's play, whilst improving the launch characteristics and giving the pilot a broad performance spectrum for high speed, aerobatics and thermalling. Our tip is fit this exciting electric glider with our MULTIGyro G3, which effortlessly compensates for the effects of gusts and turbulence. The gyro gives you the sensation of piloting a perfectly trimmed, much larger model through the air. Specification:
Multiplex RR Heron (264276) Features:
|Wingspan (mm): ||2400 |
|Length (mm): ||1100 |
|Weight (g): ||1300 (glider) |
|Weight (g): ||1500 (electric glider) |
Multiplex RR Heron (264276) Includes:
- Four-flap wing for high performance in the air (camber-changing flaps) and accurate spot-landings (butterfly / crow).
- Broad performance spectrum: high-speed, aerobatics, thermalling.
- Innovative CFRP / aluminium tubular spar for strong, stiff wings.
- GRP M-Space techology for a rigid fuselage.
- Clear canopy with highly detailed cockpit.
- Detachable wings and tailplane for ease of transport.
- Just add battery and receiver.
- 1 x Factory-assembled model with decals applied.
- 1 x Pre-installed Permax BL-O 3516-0850 motor.
- 1 x Pre-installed MULTIcont BL 40 S-BEC speed controller.
- 1 x Pre-assembled 12 x 6" folding propeller.
- 2 x pre-installed Nano-S servos.
- 4 x pre-installed Tiny-S servos.
- 1 x Set of pre-installed servo extension leads.
- Brand: Multiplex
- Part No: 25264276
- Power: Electric
- Flying Style: Gliders
- Assembly Level: PNP (Plug n Play)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
What batteries you recommend me to use? Can be use the same batteries for RX and electrical engine?
Asked by Mircea on 13th May 2017
You could use a battery such as RDNB22003S30H and just change the connector to the Multiplex connector.
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models