Seagull’s passion to deliver aeroplanes that both excite and enthuse is exemplified in this traditional balsa and ply ARTF, inspired by the Douglas A-1 Skyraider single seat attack aircraft. Decorated in the colours of a French Air Force Skyraider based at Boufarik, Algeria, in July 1960, Seagull’s model features pre-built and pre-covered fuselage, wing and tail assemblies, pre-installed hinges throughout, and a neatly painted glass fibre cowl, the whole designed to make light work of the basic assembly process. As with all Seagull kits this one comes beautifully wrapped in Oracover heat-shrink film sporting a realistic satin finish, appropriate decals and a host of desirable scale features, such as dummy radial engine detail, flaps, a pilot, and a full complement of bombs and missiles.
Being a scale model and a warbird it’ll come as no surprise that the Skyraider is not for beginners, however if you’re a confident and competent intermediate or advanced pilot you’ll just love its flight stability and surprising aerobatic capability. Suitable for 10 - 15cc internal combustion engines – or equivalent electric power – and 5-channel radio (7 servos), the Seagull Skyraider builds into a shining example of the imposing full-size and, since you'll not have seen many of these at the flying field, has tremendous appeal.
Seagull Skyraider Warbird (Tiger) 10cc (SEA-230) Features:
|Wingspan (mm): ||1600 |
|Length (mm): ||1215 |
|Rec'd engine (cc): ||10 - 15 |
|Wing area (sq. in): ||637 |
|Weight (g): ||3900 |
Seagull Skyraider Warbird (Tiger) 10cc (SEA-230) Includes:
- Optional electric conversion kit included.
- Flying skill level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Covered in genuine Qracover film.
- Operational flaps for improved control and scale landing approaches.
- Accurate scale outline and details.
- Glass fibre cowl and dummy radial engine moulding.
- Fully sheeted aerofoil tail surfaces for improved flight characteristics.
- Wing mounted guns, drop tank, rockets, and bombs.
- Two piece plug-in wings for easy transport.
- Large removable top hatch for easy radio and flight battery access.
- Cockpit detail and lightweight pilot included.
- Wing mounted navigation light set included.
Seagull Skyraider Warbird (Tiger) 10cc (SEA-230) Requires:
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- 1 x Pre-built and covered fuselage assembly.
- 1 x Pre-built and covered wing panel set.
- 1 x Pre-built and covered tailplane.
- 1 x Pre-painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1 x Aluminium tubular wing joiner.
- 1 x Pilot figure.
- 1 x Pre-built and covered rudder assembly.
- 1 x Electric power conversion kit.
- 15 x Wing stores (rockets, bombs and drop tank (with mounts).
- 2 x Fixed, alloy, sprung undercarriage legs.
- 1 x Quality hardware pack (wheels, fuel tank, horns, linkages etc.)
- 1 x 10 - 15cc petrol / glow engine or electric equivalent.
- 1 x 5-channel (minimum) transmitter / receiver combo.
- 7 x Standard servos.
- 1 x Propeller to suit chosen engine.
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?