A versatile all-rounder for everyday slope soaring, flat field thermal finding, and basic aerobatics
A fantastic model for the weekend pilot the RR FunGlider is supplied 100% factory-assembled leaving you to simply install your own receiver, charge the flight battery (3S-950mAh), plug in the wings and tailplane, and go flying. With its friendly flight handling characteristics it's a sheer pleasure to fly, being compact, agile and highly manoeuvrable. Sure enough the powerful brushless motor enables it to perform lively aerobatics and, being a motor glider, long flight times are perfectly feasible. Couple this with a low sink rate and good lift characteristics and you'll find that the FunGlider is as much at home on the slope as it is thermalling from a flat field. But that's not all! Given the very strong airframe if you fancy letting your hair down, high-speed descents and snappy aerobatics present no problem.
|Total surface area (sq. dm):
RR FunGlider 1300mm Features:
- Robust Elapor airframe.
- Assembles in just 15 minutes.
- Flight times of up to 20 minutes (without thermal assistance).
- 100% factory assembled.
- High performance brushless motor.
- Folding propeller with turbo spinner.
- Innovative tubular spar technology for strong, stiff wings.
- 'M-Space' technology ensures a high fuselage strength.
- Large fuselage hatch for easy battery changing.
- Aerobatic capability - loops, rolls, inverted flight etc.
- Simple push-fit wing and tailplane panels.
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?