Anyone with a hankering for extreme 3D aerobatics is going to want one of these, no question. For the would-be 3D pilot it’s the perfect outdoor practice tool, being light, responsive, yet massively forgiving, whilst those with a bit of experience will instantly fall in love. Sure enough whether you’re flying in very confined spaces or even moderate wind you’ll confidently be able to fly the full 3D and pattern aerobatic repertoire, from tumbles and torque rolls to square loops and rolling circles.
Adopting square-section carbon fibre spars the ParkMaster Pro boasts an unbeatably rigid fuselage, wing and tailplane along with a similarly tough carbon reinforced undercarriage and motor mount support. Speaking of which, there’s a redesigned motor mount too which facilitates the use of even more powerful motors and is a real eye-catcher when combined with the optional carbon motor bulkhead.
Designed, manufactured and packaged in typically diligent Multiplex style this is a model you’ll thoroughly enjoy assembling, delight in decorating (a plotted decal sheet is included) and be thrilled to fly.
Multiplex Kit+ Parkmaster Pro 264275 Features:
|Wingspan (mm): ||975 |
|Length (mm): ||1030 |
|Total surface area (sq. dm): ||29 |
|Weight (g): ||520 |
Multiplex Kit+ Parkmaster Pro 264275 Includes:
- Pre-fabricated Elapor components for speedy assembly.
- Power system components (motor, ESC, propeller and driver) included.
- New reinforced motor mount support.
- Rugged carbon fibre undercarriage.
- Docile low-speed handling.
- Fully 3D capable.
- Carbon spars for maximum airframe rigidity during extreme 3D manoeuvres.
- Includes Nano-Karbonite servos.
Multiplex Kit+ Parkmaster Pro 264275 Requires:
- 1 x Elapor airframe parts set.
- 1 x Himax C 2816-1220 brushless motor.
- 1 x MULTIcont BL-30 S-BEC speed controller.
- 4 x Nano-Karbonite servos.
- 1 x 10 x 4.7" propeller and driver.
- 1 x Linkage and hardware set.
- 1 x Motor bulkhead with reinforced support.
- 1 x CFRP undercarriage.
- 1 x CFRP spar set.
- 1 x Decal sheet.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- 1 x 3S 950mAh Li-Po battery (#157321).
- 1 x 4-channel (minimum) transmitter and receiver combo.
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?