TEAM ASSOCIATED RC8B3e TEAM KIT 1/8 ELECTRIC BUGGY KIT
Team Associated has taken the performance engineering developed for the RC8B3 nitro buggy and used the data to create our new brushless-powered version, the RC8B3e Team Kit!
Answering the need of the fastest-growing 1:8 scale racing class, the RC8B3e Team Kit was designed specifically for brushless power. Using a unique, proprietary hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis ingeniously designed for optimum weight distribution and superior handling, the RC8B3e drives like a champ.
Cross-class chassis compatibility. Knowing that racers would be competing in both 1:8 nitro and electric at the same events, the RC8B3e was designed to handle and respond to changes just like the RC8B3. This similar handling characteristic gives the racer a huge advantage, as tuning changes can be applied to both buggies seamlessly.
Designed to handle, built to win. The RC8B3e Team Kit was designed to give the dedicated electric 1:8 racer the highest level of performance that will help take your racing program to the next level.
Team Associated RC8B3e Features:
- 7075-T6 hard anodized aluminum chassis features an optimized weight bias layout for improved handling and stability
- Front suspension features pillow ball uprights for increased adjustability and improved durability
- Lightweight ring gears and optimized precision ball bearing sizing reduces drivetrain rotational mass for improved acceleration and battery efficiency
- Gearboxes feature a 3.38:1 internal gear ratio with fast-access differentials for quick removal, tuning, and maintenance
- Six universal drive shafts for efficient drivetrain power delivery and ease of maintenance
- 7075-T6 aluminum 16mm Big Bore threaded shocks with TiN coated 3.5mm shafts, larger diameter precision springs, and optimized bladders for more precise volume compensation
- 7075-T6 aluminum shock towers front and rear feature finely tuned shock mounting and upper arm positions
- Refined suspension geometry with lower hinge pin inserts for quick and easy roll center adjustments
- Lightweight one-piece wing mounts feature height and forward positioning adjustment for more precise handling
- Two-piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
- Pro-Line RC8B3e clear body and Team Associated molded wing included
- The RC8B3e shares over 90% parts compatibility with the RC8B3 nitro buggy, offering the perfect solution for multi-class racers
- Power Source: Electric
- Scale Size: 1:8 Scale
- Assembly Level: Kit
- Length: 488mm (19.21in)
- Width: varies
- Wheelbase: 327.3mm (12.89in)
- Weight: varies
- Drive: 4WD
Required for completion: 2 channel radio/transmitter- FM/PCM/2.4GHz recommended, Transmitter batteries, 1:8 scale speed control, motor, and pinion (see motor manufacturer's gearing recommendations for correct pinion size), High-torque steering servo, 1:8 scale buggy wheels and tyres, CA (Cyanoacrylate) glue, Polycarbonate-specific spray paint or polycarbonate-specific bottled paint and airbrush, 4S LiPo battery and charger.
- Brand: Associated
- Part No: AS80916
- Scale: 1:8
- Vehicle Type: Buggy
- Power Source: Electric - No Motor
- Surface Type: Off Road
- Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?