NOVAK M2 DIG 3S ESC/2x TERRA CLAW 45T MOTORS/3A BEC COMBO
In addition to Novak's expert M2 Dig Combo with its Rock Star brushed motors (#NE1847), Novak is offering a second combo pairing the M2 Dig ESC with its entry-level 55T Terra Claw motors for a lower cost system. The M2 Dig is like no other ESC in the market, and precisely controls two brushed motors (or one motor and one accessory item like a winch) in both forward and reverse directions with zero delay. With four unique driving modes and a fully programmable on-board interface, applications range from scale/crawling vehicles to robotic, tank, and boat/submarine applications. The M2 Dig operates on both 2S and 3S LiPo packs and includes an external BEC module recommended for 3S applications.
- FFully programmable, user-friendly interface with six adjustable parameters: Drag Brake (10 settings), Dig Power (10 settings), Dead Band (5 settings), Minimum Drive (10 settings), Drive Frequency (10 settings) and Voltage Cut-Off (3 settings – Off, Li-Po, Li-Fe)
- Four throttle profiles: Dig Mode, Proportional Dig Mode, Single Output Mode, and Dual-Independent Mode
- Independently powers the front or rear motors in a dual-motor applications such as scale/crawler vehicles, robotic, tank, and boat/submarine. One of the outputs can be used to control an accessory item such as a winch
- Operates on both 2S and 3S applications (an external BEC is required for 3S)
- Instant reverse via Novak's Zero Reverse Delay providing immediate power delivery in both forward and reverse
- Internal high-voltage 5-Amp Linear BEC
- Universal JST Input Plug for Ch. 2 and Ch. 3, which fits all popular brand receivers
- Water-resistant case with a protective silicone gasket to help keep out the elements
- Thermal Overload Protection to protect ESC from damage due to overheating
- Included cooling fan
- Features a set of power output pins for running cooling fans, auxiliary lights, scale winches, etc.
- All ESCs are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box!
ESC Spec Check:
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Fwd/Brk/Rev: F / B / R
- Input Cells (LiPo/Ni-MH): 2-3 Li-Po/Li-Fe cells or 4-9 NiMH cells (1.2V/cell)
- Size (in/mm): 1.16” x 1.47” (29.5 x 37.3 mm)
- Weight (oz/g): 1.30 oz. (36.9g)
- On-Resistance (ohms) (Dual Motor): 0.0016 ohm. at 25 degrees C trans. temp.
- On-Resistance (ohms) (Single Motor): 0.0008 ohm. at 25 degrees C trans. temp.
- Motor Limit: 27-turn (Single), 33-turn (Dual) 540-sized dual brushed motors
- BEC (volts / amps): 6.0 volts DC / 5.0 amps (requires external BEC on 3S)
- Wire Size (GA): 14G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire
- Status LEDs: 4 on-board; 2 external
- Voltage Cut-Off: 6.25V (2S Li-Po), 9.38V (3S Li-Po) (Automatic)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?