Take It Up Another Level!
This thoroughbred late 1908s monster was developed for competition racing, namely the Group A touring car races that were considered the pinnacle of their era. As such, the Skyline GT-R (R32) was fitted with a powerhouse 2,568cc inline-six DOHC, 24-valve, twin turbocharged and intercooled 280hp engine. It was loaded with cutting edge technology such as Nissan's original ATTESA E-TS variable torque-split 4-wheel drive train, and a SUPER HICAS 4-wheel steering system. For those who wanted to take its performance (and looks) to even greater heights, there was also a healthy market for customizing parts; principal among the suppliers were Nismo, Nissan's racing arm. This precision plastic model recreates a customized Skyline GT-R (R32) fitted with a bevy of after-market parts including Nismo offerings.
About the Model
- 1/24 scale. Length: 190mm, width: 75mm.
- The model recreates the Skyline GT-R (R32) with customizing parts centered around Nismo items such as 5-spoke wheels, spoiler and mud guards.
- Realistic interior features parts for Nismo 3-spoke steering wheel, plus more!
- Metal-plated parts offer a highly realistic finish for the muffler, muffler end and turbo system air inlet pipes.
- Metal transfers depict Nismo and GT-R emblems, plus mirror surfaces.
- Features solid synthetic rubber tires.
- Nismo after-market parts add an extra dimension to the already-impressive form of the car.
- Nismo front bumper has 2 additional air ducts. Also note the bonnet lip spoiler and intercooler.
- Separate parts recreate boot lip spoiler. Nissan and GT-R emblems are depicted with metal transfers.
- Great detail is achieved with separate parts for 5-spoke Nismo wheels, brake discs and calipers.
- The powerful form of the engine is enhanced by parts capturing strut tower bar and turbo air inlet pipes.
- There is plenty to look at on the underside, not least the Nismo exhaust system and chunky muffler.
- Marvel at the detailed interior of the model, with Nismo 3-spoke steering wheel and white instrumentation dials.
- The kit comes with decals for depiction of Nismo logos, with metal transfers included for superb realism.
- Tamiya Color paints for painting the Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) Nismo-Custom
Tamiya Color Spray Colors
(Item No.) Tamiya Color
(Item No.) TS-17 Gloss Aluminum 85017
TS-40 Metallic Black 85040
TS-38 Gun Metal 85038
TS-53 Deep Metallic Blue 85053
TS-39 Mica Red 85039
Tamiya Color Acrylic Colors
(Item No.) Enamel Colors
(Item No.) Tamiya Color Acrylic Colors
(Item No.) Enamel Colors
(Item No.) X-1 Black 81501 80001 XF-1 Flat Black 81701 80301 X-2 White 81502 80002 XF-2 Flat White 81702 80302 X-7 Red 81507 80007 XF-7 Flat Red 81707 80307 X-11 Chrome Silver 81511 80011 XF-16 Flat Aluminum 81716 80316 X-14 Sky Blue 81514 80014 XF-54 Dark Sea Grey 81754 80354 X-18 Semi Gloss Black 81518 80018 XF-55 Deck Tan 81755 80355 X-26 Clear Orange 81526 80026 XF-56 Metallic Grey 81756 80356 X-27 Clear Red 81527 80027 XF-63 German Grey 81763 80363 X-32 Titanium Silver 81532 80032 --- --- ---
- Bodywork to die for
Item 87036 Tamiya Modeling Wax
Item 87069 Tamiya Polishing Compound (Fine)
Item 87070 Tamiya Polishing Compound (Finish)
Item 87090 Tamiya Compound Applicator (3 Color Set)
Item 87151 Gloss Coating Varnish
- Present your model as it deserves to be displayed
Item 73004 Display Case C
- Brand: Tamiya
- Part No: HC-24341
- Barcode: 4950344243419
- Scale: 1/24
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.95, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet!
No questions yet, why not ask one?