Developed by Model Engines (Aust.) and boasting a top speed in excess of 50mph (using a 4-cell LiPo), the GV 1/8-scale Cage Buggy is not one for the feint of heart. It is, however, the perfect tool for those with an appreciation of top quality mechanics and a lust for performance. Factory fitted with the outstanding Castle Creations Sidewinder ESC and 1515B 2200kV brushless motor, the specification reads like a buggy basher's Christmas wish-list. To achieve perfect balance, for example, dual battery holders are employed to house a high capacity 2S LiPo on either side of the chassis. Meanwhile, a double wishbone suspension and high performance shocks iron out the rough stuff, whilst cross terrain tyres keep you firmly locked on course. Add an alloy chassis and high impact anodised (orange) roll cage and what you have here is a car that’s tough as a dump truck yet looks almost too good to drive. Buy one and we’ll forgive you for taking time out to stroke its highly polished loveliness. We’ve all done it, so fear not, the feeling will pass and the desire to drive your Cage will win through. When it does, you’ll wonder why you waited so long.
Supplied with a 2-channel 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver the GV Cage Buggy is everything you could possibly want from a 4WD off-road vehicle, and some!
GV GV Ultimate Cage Buggy 1/8 Features:
|Length (mm): ||345 |
|Wheelbase (mm): ||320 |
|Weight (g): ||3920 |
|Ground clearance (mm): ||40 |
GV GV Ultimate Cage Buggy 1/8 Includes:
- 100% factory assembled and ready to run.
- Shaft driven 4WD.
- Three metal geared differentials.
- Three-piece high strength alloy chassis.
- High volume shock absorbers.
- Cross terrain tyres.
- High impact roll cage.
- Metal hub carriers.
- Metal gear, high torque steering servo.
- Full ball bearing universal joints.
- Dirt proof radio box.
- Double wishbone adjustable suspension.
- 120 amp brushless speed controller.
- 2200kV high performance brushless motor.
GV GV Ultimate Cage Buggy 1/8 Requires:
- 1 x 100% factory-assembled Cage Buggy.
- 1 x 2.4GHz 2-channel transmitter.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- 1 x Shock spacer, tools and hardware pack.
- 2 x 3 or 4-cell 3300 - 4000mAh LiPo (wired in parallel) or...
- 2 x 2-cell 5000mAh LiPo (wired in series).
- 1 x Y-lead to enable the use of twin 2-cell battery packs.
- 1 x Charger to suit chosen LiPo packs.
- 8 x AA dry cell batteries.
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?