A True Champion
The 2014 season of the MotoGP class, pinnacle of the motorcycle Road Racing World Championship grand prix circuit, was a dream year for the works Repsol Honda team, which ran the RC213V. Their burgeoning young superstar Marc Marquez won 13 out of the year's 18 races, including an astounding 10 in a row to start the season and lead the team to the Team, Constructors' and Riders' Championships. The 2014 iteration of the RC213V featured a host of tweaks that ensured it was the class of the field, including an altered front cowling air intake, aerodynamics modifications to cowlings, and changes to the aluminum twin tube frame. Further updates were made to the V4's pneumatic valves, Honda's unique seamless transmission, and the electronics package.
About the Model
- This is a 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Length: 173mm, width: 58mm.
- The kit recreates Marc Marquez' 2014 champion No.93 bike with glorious accuracy.
- Cowl parts may even be removed after assembly to allow closer appreciation of the jaw-dropping detail underneath.
- Clear windscreen parts are attached without the need of cement.
- Tank grips are also depicted using transparent parts.
- Minute screws are used to firmly fasten parts such as the engine, swing arm and front fork to the frame.
- Marvel at the recreation of the bike's V4 powerplant, complete with depictions of auxiliary equipment.
- Tail cowling part features a rendering of the camera.
- Decals are included to recreate logos on the sidewalls of the realistic solid rubber tires.
- Comes with a comprehensive set of screen printed decals to depict the numerous sponsor logos, instrumentation panel, etc.
- Packaged with a racing stand in box.
- The model showcases superlative attention to detail as it faithfully captures the bike's aerodynamic form.
- The bike's internal mechanisms have been depicted with accuracy, including the air ducts which supply the engine.
- Auxiliary parts on the V4 such as carbon fiber case and 2-piece radiator get the exacting Tamiya treatment.
- Clear parts are of course used to recreate the windscreen - they can be attached without the use of cement.
- The distinctive fuel tank cover is adorned with clear parts which recreate the rider's grip pads.
- The tail of the bike will grab your attention with its beautiful rendering of the complex, winding exhaust layout.
- A realistic racing stand features clear parts to recreate its tires, for a highly authentic final look.
- Detail is the key word on this masterpiece model - right down to the recreation of the brake lever guard.
- In addition to sponsor and logo decals, this kit also includes masking stickers for the painting process.
- Tamiya Color paints for painting the 1/12 Repsol Honda RC213V '14
Newly-released for use with the 1/12 Repsol Honda RC213V '14!
TS-96 Fluorescent Orange
Tamiya Color Spray Colors
(Item No.) Tamiya Color
(Item No.) TS-14 Black (Undercoat for TS-83) 85014
TS-36 Fluorescent Red 85036
TS-26 Pure White 85026
TS-83 Metallic Silver 85083
TS-30 Silver Leaf 85030
TS-96 Fluorescent Orange 85096
Tamiya Color Acrylic Colors
(Item No.) Enamel Colors
(Item No.) Tamiya Color Acrylic Colors
(Item No.) Enamel Colors
(Item No.) X-2 White 81502
80002 X-26 Clear Orange 81526
80026 X-7 Red 81507
80007 X-27 Clear Red 81527
80027 X-8 Lemon Yellow 81508
80008 X-31 Titanium Gold 81531
80031 X-10 Gun Metal 81510
80010 X-32 Titanium Silver 81532
80032 X-11 Chrome Silver 81511
80011 XF-1 Flat Black 81701
80301 X-12 Gold Leaf 81512
80012 XF-10 Flat Brown 81710 80310 X-13 Metallic Blue 81513
80013 XF-16 Flat Aluminum 81716 80316 X-16 Purple 81516
80016 XF-56 Metallic Grey 81756 80356 X-18 Semi Gloss Black 81518
80018 XF-85 Rubber Black 81785 80385 X-19 Smoke 81519
80019 --- --- ---
Crank Up the Realism with Detail-Up Parts!
Detail-Up Parts Series
1/12 Honda RC213V '14 Front Fork Set
Add an extra layer of detail to the already-stunning Repsol Honda RC213V '14 with this set, which includes aluminum fork outer tubes and damper reservoir tank, plus metal-plated brass inner tubes and a pre-painted yellow coil spring for the damper.
Ideal for recreating scorched metal look on chambers
87088 Weathering Master D Set (Burnt Blue, Burnt Red, Oil Stain)
87123 Tamiya Weathering Master F Set (Titanium/Light Gun Metal/Copper)
Present your model as it deserves to be displayed
Item 73005 Display Case D
- Brand: Tamiya
- Part No: HC-14130
- Scale: 1/12
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.95, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet!
No questions yet, why not ask one?