Overlander are proud to be an Official UK Distributor of Panasonic Eneloop!
Panasonic Eneloop Lite 1000mAh NiMH Batteries are ideal for low-to-medium power consumption devices, such as DECT phones and remote controls. They are rechargeable for up to 3000 times which makes it even more economically and environment-friendly.
Panasonic have developed the Panasonic Eneloop Lite AA batteries to perform in extreme conditions where high power performance in very low temperature environments (as low as -20°C) is needed.
These cells are low self discharge rechargeable batteries, retaining up to 70% of their capacity even after 5 year of storage. Unlike ordinary alkaline batteries which can only be used once and are wasteful to the environment, these Panasonic Eneloop batteries can be recharged up to 3000 times. They come pre-charged and can be used straight from the pack.
Benefits of choosing these batteries include:
• Minimum capacity 950 mAh
• Provides high power performance down to sub-zero temperatures (as low as -20°C)
• Can be recharged up to 3000 times
• Combines the best features of AA alkaline (ready for use) and rechargeable (reusable) batteries
• Factory pre-charged by solar energy and ready to use straight from the package (pre-charged rechargeables)
• Maintain up to 70% of their charge after 5 years of storage
• No memory effect – batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained
Why Choose Eneloop•
• The next generation of environmentally friendly batteries, favored by over 60 countries around the world, proposes a new lifestyle shift from ‘Disposable’ to ‘Reusable. Using Eneloop rechargeable batteries will help in the reduction of disposable waste and thus benefit the environment.’
• Your investment in Eneloop will be recovered after only a few recharging cycles and the long term savings are substantial.
• Eneloop batteries are delivered pre-charged and are ready for immediate use upon purchase, combining the advantages of both rechargeable and dry batteries.
• While other non ready to use rechargeable batteries lose their charge over time, Panasonic's Eneloop technology enables these batteries to keep 70% of their charge up to 10 years.
• Eneloop has superior performance at 0ºC and can even be used at temperature as low as -20ºC.
• Eneloop has higher usable capacity than standard batteries.
Download Eneloop Information Booklet Here (6.91 MB .PDF file)
Royal mail at £3.95, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
Our system will drop you an automated e-mail as soon as this product comes back into stock.
Want to reserve this product now and pay later? No problem!
Just add it to your basket and choose the 'instore collection' delivery option. Our system will take a £30.00 deposit and then email you as soon as stock arrives.
You can then arrange collection or delivery to suit yourself, knowing that your place in the queue is secure.
This is ideal for pre-ordering new release items!