Overlander XP2 60A SBEC Brushless ESC - RTF Speed Controller
READY TO FLY! - Now fitted with Deans connector for the battery and 4mm gold connectors for the motor!
This series of speed controllers have high technology and perfect function. Aiming at none-hall direct current brushless motors, they can set several parameters through program card or key on ESC and are convenient to use.
XP2 SBEC 60A Brushless speed controller features:
• Full protection feature including low voltage, over-heat, throttle signal lost, startup protection and self-check.
• Compatible with most sensor less brushless motors.
• Excellent startup performance, great throttle linear and quick throttle response.
• Support highest motor speed 210,000RPM (2 poles), 70,000RPM (6 poles) and 35,000(12 poles).
• Easy configured with program card.
• System can automatically detect throttle neutral point.
• 3 timing modes can match different motors.
• 3 modes of start force adjustment.
• Governor mode for heli
• Reverse motor direction
• Low resistance PCB
• Input Voltage: Support 2-6 cell Li-Po, 5-18 Nimh
• Continue current: 60A, (Burst max 80A 10 secs)
• BEC output: 5A/5V
• Dimensions: 77 x 35 x 14 mm
• Weight: 53.4g
• Blue Motor Wire 14AWG
• Red and Black Battery Wire 12AWG
• 4mm gold connectors
Manufacturers recommend Servo numbers to be limited to 1 servo per 1A of BEC. At Overlander we say you should consider a separate RX pack or uprated UBEC when using 4 servos or more
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.