Fujitsu Rechargeable 2000mAh AA 9.6v Push-Fit Transmitter TX Battery
Fujitsu ready-to-use rechargeables combine the eco-friendly aspects of rechargeable with the benefits of dry cell batteries. This means Fujitsu NiMH cells are rechargeable, reusable, recyclable and also ready to use, storable and have a low self-discharge rate.
Fujitsu NiMH cells can be cycled (charged and discharged) up to 2100 times, allowing you to reduce battery waste and pollution.
All Fujitsu cells feature a low self-discharge rate of 70% retention after 5 years of storage, compared to standard rechargeable batteries where an entire charge is lost after just 2 years!
All Fujitsu NiMH batteries are provided pre-charged, with energy taken from solar and renewable energy sources – Eco-friendly right from the beginning!
Fujitsu Rechargeable AAA NiMH Battery Packs Feature;
• 2000mAh capacity (Minimum 1900mAh)
• 85% Retention after 1 year (70% after 5 years)
• High cycle life of up to 2100x
• Pre-charged – no need to charge before use!
• Packs Constructed using Capacitor Discharge welding
• High Quality, multi-strand silicone wire
• JR Universal RX / TX Lead
• Constructed to Overlander's high standards in the UK by trained operatives
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.