Overlander are proud to be an Official UK Distributor of Panasonic Eneloop!
This new Eneloop Smart & Quick 2 Hour Charger comes with 4 x pre-charged AA 1900mAh 1.2V rechargeable Eneloop batteries. These batteries can be recharged up to 2100 times and will retain 70% of their capacity after 10 years.
The Eneloop Smart & Quick Charger individually controls each battery and has 4 LED indicators, which are on while charging and off when fully charged, that will notify you when each individual battery is at its full capacity.
This charger is compatible with 1-4 AA or 1-4 AAA batteries, and with an auto-voltage of AC100-240V, you can charge 2 x AA cells in approximately 2 hours.The charger plugs straight into the mains with a 3-pin plug.
Why Choose Eneloop•
• The next generation of environmentally friendly batteries, favored by over 60 countries around the world, proposes a new lifestyle shift from ‘Disposable’ to ‘Reusable. Using Eneloop rechargeable batteries will help in the reduction of disposable waste and thus benefit the environment.’
• Your investment in Eneloop will be recovered after only a few recharging cycles and the long term savings are substantial.
• Eneloop batteries are delivered pre-charged and are ready for immediate use upon purchase, combining the advantages of both rechargeable and dry batteries.
• While other non ready to use rechargeable batteries lose their charge over time, Panasonic's Eneloop technology enables these batteries to keep 70% of their charge up to 10 years.
• Eneloop has superior performance at 0ºC and can even be used at temperature as low as -20ºC.
• Eneloop has higher usable capacity than standard batteries (see table below to discover how Eneloop stands compared to a standard rechargeble AA alkaline).
Download Eneloop Information Booklet Here (6.91 MB .PDF file)
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.