Sanwa MT-4S Radio Set
- LCD backlight
- CODE AUX (with CODE AUX name function )
- Super fast F.H.S.S.-4 technology
- Antenna integrated into the handle
- High-quality case and workmanship
- Menu selection – comfortable operation with scroll wheel
- Telemetry (displays motor temperature, RPM and receiver voltage during operation)
- Telemetry Logging
- Data logger: up to 120 measuring points during the run (grading selectable)
- Direct Model Select
- Dual Rate, Expo, Trim/Sub Trim, Servo Reverse and Endpoint Adjustment
- Adjustable servo operation speed
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Programmable model names and 18 model memory
- Model Select Shortcut (Direct Model)
- Compatible with older receivers due to changeable modulation (FH2/FH3/FH4T)
- Adjustable spring tension for steering and throttle
- Adjustable Throttle Trigger
- Changeable throttle mode (5:5 or 3:7)
- Programmable Low Voltage Alarm
- Additional grip pad for bigger hands
- AUX1 / AUX2
Supplied with RX-472 receiver.
About MT-4 Response Mode
Please be aware that analog servo could not be activated under SHR,SSR mode. To prevent risks of trouble, do not use analog servo under SHR,SSR mode.
Digital servos(SRG, Digital ERG, SDX) can be activated under either NOR or SHR mode.
SSR mode only activates on SRG series.
The Sanwa MT-4 can be operated with all Sanwa 2.4GHz FHSS-2, FHSS-3 and FHSS-4 car receivers: RX-371, RX-442FS, RX-451, RX-451R.
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.