The IKONNIK KA-6 is a full range. 2.4GHz, 6-channel radio that's simple to use yet offers all the basic features you need for sport models, park flyers and many quads on the market. Better yet, because IKONNIK has licensed the use of Hitec's acclaimed bullet-proof radio link technology, you can save on your next Ares model by looking for the Hitec Red logo on the package to confirm that your new KA-6 can be used to fly Ares PTF (Pair to Fly) aircraft. It's a combination that makes the KA-6 the perfect radio for cost-conscious pilots looking to quickly add to their fleet with the purchase of one of the growing number of Hitec Red-enabled aircraft coming from Ares.
Ikonnik KA-6 6-Channel Transmitter and Receiver (Hitec Red) (Mode 2) Features:
|Height (mm): ||200mm |
|Width (mm): ||182 |
|Depth (mm): ||85 |
|Weight (g): ||466 |
Ikonnik KA-6 6-Channel Transmitter and Receiver (Hitec Red) (Mode 2) Includes:
- Bullet-proof 2.4GHz Hitec Red protocol.
- Pairs with Ares models that are pre-equipped with Hitec Red technology.
- Digital trims on all four primary channels.
- Servo reversing on all four primary channels.
- Adjustable stick length and tension.
- Switched 5th and 6th channels.
- Delta mixing option.
- Easy swap between Mode 1 and 2.
- Metal carry handle and folding antenna.
- Neck strap eyelet.
Ikonnik KA-6 6-Channel Transmitter and Receiver (Hitec Red) (Mode 2) Requires:
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
- 1 x KA-6 6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter
- 4 x AA-size batteries for transmitter.
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?