With sensitive controls and the ability to remain fully aerobatic at up to 15,000 feet, the World War I-era Sopwith Pup was so light and maneuverable that it became the first aircraft to land on a moving ship in 1917. Nearly 1,800 Pups were built by Sopwith and its sub-contractors between the years 1916 and 1917 when it was at the peak of its operational development. The Ares [air-eez] Sopwith Pup is a lightweight, three-channel ultra-micro semi-scale model of the original. It features durable foam construction and numerous scale touches such as molded wing rib detail, an authentic trim scheme, plus a wood texture and color propeller and interplane struts. Technically advanced the Sopwith Pup incorporates a Hitec Red 2.4GHz receiver that’s compatible with all current Hitec 2.4GHz aircraft transmitters. For convenience, two versions of this model are available both supplied with Hitec Red protocol: choose either Ready-To-Fly (including a Hitec Red-enabled transmitter and receiver) or Pair-To-Fly (supplied with a Hitec Red receiver that’s compatible with your existing Hitec air transmitter). Weighing less than an ounce, the Sopwith Pup is ideal for indoor flight or outdoor flight in calm conditions.
Ares Sopwith Pup Ultra-Micro PTF with (Hitec Red) Features:
|Wingspan (mm): ||352 |
|Length (mm): ||255 |
|Wing Area (sq. cm): ||458 |
|Weight (g): ||20 |
Ares Sopwith Pup Ultra-Micro PTF with (Hitec Red) Includes:
- Semi-scale appearance with moulded wing rib detail.
- Micro size and light weight makes it ideal for indoor spaces.
- Fully proportional throttle, elevator and rudder control for exceptional manoeuvrability.
- Lightweight 1S Li-Po flight battery attaches with magnets.
- Its slow flying characteristics mean the Pup is ideal for the less experienced pilot.
- Intermediate and expert pilots will enjoy the Pup’s exciting performance.
Ares Sopwith Pup Ultra-Micro PTF with (Hitec Red) Requires:
- 1 x Ultra-micro Sopwith Pup.
- 1 x 1S 3.7V 70mAh LiPo battery.
- 1 x Quick-start guide.
- 1 x 2.4GHz Hitec Red compatible transmitter.
- Brand: Ares
- Part No: AZSA1501
- Assembly Level: BNF (Bind n Fly)
- Power: Electric
- Flying Style: Ultra Micro
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?