Seasoned Truggy owners have learned what it is that makes the perfect blend of truck and buggy. At Helion, our design engineers have solicited customer input, listened to your wishes, and made it their personal goal to produce an off-road 4WD vehicle that takes excellence to a whole new level. Enter the Select Four 10TR, a truggy that turns your wish list into reality with its size, speed and strength.
Take a tour of the Four 10TR and immediately you’ll see where our development team has spent its time. The vehicle’s size is the first thing you’ll notice: 1/10 scale it may be, but with stretched suspension arms and aggressive XL wheels and tires, not only does it look more like a 1/8 platform, it drives like one, too. Add the benefit of four-wheel independent suspension, fully adjustable, oil-filled, big-bore, threaded aluminum shocks, and this, you’ll find, is a vehicle that’ll treat terrain with total contempt and surpass your highest expectations of handling.
Who doesn’t like speed? Truggy drivers thrive on it, so when you told us you wanted more, we listened, we engineered, and we gave you a powertrain with the punch to put you firmly in the lead. Supplied with a premium 2850KV 4-pole brushless motor, a massive 120A ESC and up to 4S LiPo compatibility, speed and torque is not something the Four 10TR lacks. Accelerating to a blistering 35+mph, this one threatens to take your breath away. In fact, it’s so quick off the mark, we’ve added a wheelie bar to aid traction and keep you firmly in control.
We’ve delivered size and speed, but you also wanted a truggy with uncompromising strength the ability to take a bashing and bounce back for more. The answer is in the use of an engineering-grade composite construction that, coupled with anodized aluminum bulkheads, wheel hexes, shock towers and steering hubs, provides incredible strength, delivers outstanding power, and looks a million dollars!
But, as you’ve come to expect from Helion, there’s much more to the 10TR than this. We’ve tweaked and tuned at every stage of development, adding a full complement of rubber-sealed ball bearings, heavy-duty steel drive shafts, 17mm wheel hexes and, to top it all, the new IKONNIK Xenon ET4 radio system. This advanced 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter has a Beginner Mode, 10-Model Memory with drop-down wheel, adjustable grips, and left- or right-handed operation.Helion Select Four 10TR Key Features
What's in the box
- 2850kV sensorless 4-pole 3668-size brushless motor.
- Powerful Reaktor 120A electronic speed controller.
- 100% factory assembled and ready to run.
- Supplied with a 4-channel IKONNIK ET-4 2.4GHz radio system.
- Daylight visible pre-installed LED lights.
- 2S, 3S and 4S Li-Po compatible.
- Aluminum shock towers and wheel hexes.
- Aluminium threaded, adjustable, oil filled, coil-over shock absorbers.
- Exclusive TSP technology keeps the motor and ESC running in safe limits.
- Adjustable wheelie bar.
- 1:8 style spoiler with adjustable mounting.
- Rubber sealed, low friction ball bearings promote smooth, efficient running.
- All-weather electronics increase your driving opportunities.
- Metal gear transmission with heavy-duty front, rear, and center gear differentials.
- Quick access and easy-change spur gear.
- Four wheel independent suspension.
- 13mm big bore threaded aluminium shocks.
- Steel CVA-style driveshafts.
- Dual bell crank ball bearing steering with adjustable servo saver.
- Adjustable battery straps.
- High grip , long wear tires on realistic off-road style wheels.
- 1 x 100% factory assembled Four 10TR truggy.
- 1 x IKONNIK ET-4 2.4GHz 4-channel, 10 model memory transmitter.
- 1 x Quick-start guide.
- Length (mm):533
- Height (mm):219
- Width (mm):387
- Wheelbase (mm):326
- Weight (g):2940
Needed to Complete
- 4 x AA batteries for the transmitter.
- 1 x Suitable 2S or 3S Li-Po.
- 1 x Suitable Li-Po charger (Radient Ascend Multi-Chem 6A AC-charger recommended).